Is there something random you like or find cute from your SO?

I like when my boyfriend sneezes, sounds so cute! Lol! And he has a bit of a lisp that I love!Is there something random you like or find cute from your SO??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The way she pronounces certain words and gets embarrassed easily lol too cute

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When he’s had too much to drink I look and I need to put him to bed he does this thing when he’ll take my hand in his and tuck them under his chin and not let me move until he’s asleep. When I make him smile properly his smile could light up a room. It’s the most beautiful thing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Stallone lisp? Lol

My crush... I love it when she is excited to tell me a something, she perks up and kind of jumps out of her seat while she turns to me.

Also, when she is enjoying her food (usually a desert) she does a very subtle happy movement with her head like a dance.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol! Nothing like Stallone's lisp! 😆

• I like when she smiles so that her corner teeth, which is a little bent, shows. That´s adorable! Also when she does funny accents lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My SO is invisible, I always thought that was pretty cool. She doesn't talk either.

1|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend becomes cuter when she's pissed when I call her tiny. (she's short)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like about my crush that she can't always hold eye contact when I look at her

0|0
    0|0
  • When they look at me with the gaze of a pup.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like it how she gets angry over silly things

0|0
    0|0
  • When she sneezes, she queefs. Super adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that I dont have one

0|0
    0|0
  • When her throat is hit she burps.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they ares are sound my neck

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Not my SO, but there's a guy i know that whenever he's reading a book, he''ll eventually shake his arm to straighten up his sleeve, then push his glasses up.

He's a sharp dresser and cute... But I don't know why this gets to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • When he concentrates really hard about something or when he get's defensive about me sometimes I find it cute. Plus, when this fucker plays games he sometimes makes high pitch screams depending on the game, and it can be funny as hell.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the way he talks when he’s excited about something, it’s super fast and his whole face just lights up and my heart melts every time

2|1
    0|0
  • I love everything from my boyfriend just everything.. The way he talks , the way he coughs the way he sneezes the way he relaxes me the way he relaxes and so much etc

1|0
    0|0
  • He makes these facial expressions that are just too adorable. He makes them randomly when talking to show how he feels about what he saying and I can’t help but giggle when he does it.

1|0
    0|0
  • His sleeping positions. Most of them just look waaay too cute. <3

2|1
    0|0
  • Literally everything he does I find cute even when He gets mad or said something sarcastic that would sound mean to any normal person but I get him so I understand he’s just joking he’s my Short perfect little nerd

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's voice, his cute laugh, his jokes, and he has this unexplainable, interesting yet adorable way of blinking ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • His accent and the sound of his voice. He hates his voice - says it's too deep. But I love it. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The way he rolls his eyes when he's amused or annoyed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like my boyfriends voice. Also when he raises his eyebrows he looks so cute <3

1|0
    0|0
  • When he is getting out of bed in the morning, all messy and cute. I love that.

0|0
    0|0
  • When he smiles (or even laughs) his dimples are more visible. I just want to finger his dimples 😫😫

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute when he laughs

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a SO but whenever a guy is working super hard and concentrating is so cute , or when he has his sleeves up and is doing work in general that's attractive to me.
    Any guy that's working super hard at something and focusing I don't know why but I find it attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just love watching my crush concentrate as he drives.

2|1
    0|0
    • Ha, now that is random. Don't distract him... too much.

Recommended myTakes