Confusing relationship with an ex friends with benefits. What should I do?

He used to be my friends with benefits (about a year). He decided he didn't want to continue the friends with benefits status. We're close friends now. But I'm confused. So he didn't want to continue our friends with benefits status because he claims I'm not just some girl he picked up at a bar (we met at a college where I worked btw).

I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed the friends with benefits thing we had going. Now, we're really close friends and we're even renting an apartment together (we sleep in separate bedrooms). He's always seen other girls and texts and calls them frequently. But I've been feeling more and more insecure and jealous about this. I don't think I have feelings for him because I don't have that tingly, I-want-to-be-with-him-for-the-rest-of-my-life feeling.

I don't know why I feel jealous and insecure. I keep hoping he'll want to continue our friends with benefits status. Any advice out there? Why does he not want to continue our friends with benefits relationship? What should I do? Why am I feeling this way?
Confusing relationship with an ex friends with benefits. What should I do?
Add Opinion