Is there any chance of getting back together with my ex-gf? Is she showing any signs?

Hi guys. I am 18, she is 16. We broke up two years ago, we were together for one year. In the meantime we both tried but didn't go back due to immaturity etc. I have learnt from my past mistakes and I am ready for a new start. Blocked her 1 year ago from all social media accounts so I could move on.

She messaged me on new years even and on my bday a year late, in January 2018, on WhatsApp (forgot to block her from there). She said how much she misses me and wants to talk to me. She thanked me many times etc. I was cold at first because I was not sure and didn't want to get disappointed again. At first she was replying kinda late, she is a med student (studies really a lot, sometimes I she doesn't even sleep more than 3 hrs). When I asked her why she replies late, after some point, she said because of studies and because she feels I don't want to talk to her. I was cold, that's true and I would feel the same.

The past month tho, I started showing more interest and she now shows more aswell. She started replying way faster. She also kinda flirts with me. I said I will get a tattoo, she made a joke out of it and said I should have her name written. She constantly brings the future like "We will do this and this", and also wants me to meet her. She compliments my voice/looks, also told me "no, I really really love talking to you" when I told her she should focus more on studies etc. She also said at some point "I always have time for you", and then I said "well I am not someone special, you shouldn't", and she said "well you were, and you still are, kinda". She laughs constantly even when I say nothing funny, and apologises whenever she replies a bit late due to studies even tho I don't complain. Today also a friend of her followed me on Instagram out of a sudden, he is a friend of her from childhood, I don't know if that incident is a coincidence or something else but ye.

Are there any signs/chances? I just can't be sure when it comes to my case. What do you think?
1
1