What do you do when you're annoyed with your partner?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I tell him to Shut the fuck up usually when he's not talking or anything and then he'll be like wtf? I ain't even doin nun and then I just blurt it all out and he's like that's why you said stfu? and i'll be like yeah boii I had to start this convo somehow xD

• I will tell him, and I expect him to do the same towards me. But for us it doesn't really turn into arguements depends on what the situation. We wil either talk it out or tease each other about it.

• Play safe!!

• Haha we do. What I really like about our relationship is that we're both silly towards each other. So when we do argue it never last. Either he will do something to make me smile or laugh or I will act silly towards him to make him smile or laugh.

• What an understanding!!

• I think two for one special its love or take responsibility for both I think, If you get emotional about each other then your okay stay in relationship but if you can't have fun, or kiss then the relationship is called on rocks or reefs one those two. I not sure if boat of love capsized? Its possible?

If it were me I would visit the goats and do art and cool down by the time I come back to speaking terms... being happy staying mad that two separate ideas. Other idea would take shower or bath for woman who thinks doing shouting match is better idea, taking nap is good idea too but then walking is good idea.. it invigorates and inspires you feel good but also gives you: a) apologize b) come terms and speak honestly C) feel guilty after what you done.

• I usually leave the situation and take time to cool down

• Take some time to myself at first and then come back to him once I feel calmer and talk to him. Usually things are resolved between us that way.

• 0|1
  • Send one word/letter replies and ignore his calls til im ready to talk. And if im really pissed i snap and tell his ass off

• Give him the silent treatment

• Tell them straight..

• How are they annoying me.. depends on that I guess

• Take a nap