Do you still think about your first love?

2044

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I was 15, a lot of people tell me a 15 year old shouldn't know what real love is. But whatever, im 19 now turning 20 in no time. That was 5 years ago and i still think about her. there's many reasons why. And everyones reasons will be different. I think about her mostly because of the girl she could have been instead of the girl she became. She was a very intelligent girl, top of the class in science and had huge dream to go to Lincoln University and become a vet. She wanted to work in Spain and could speak very good Spanish. On top of that she was covered with natural beauty not just her looks but her personality to. After our break up she went south, i dont wanna go into detail but she went down a very very bad road. she's now 18 and im 19, she has a kid whos turning 2 this year without a father. she's lost her Spanish and didn't finish school meaning she can't go to University and become a vet. The reason i still think about her is because i wonder sometimes how different her life would have been if i didn't break up with her and break her heart. I think about that more than i think about the time we spent together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah cause he's the father of my child. We just broke up a few days ago after almost three years and he moved out. I'm okay though cause it's what's best for our baby. Whether he agrees with me or not. He took advantage of my love for him and I stayed with him too long even after he cheated on me and continuously disrespecting me calling me bitches in front of our daughter. Still love him though.. he gave me my baby. That'll never change.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE