Do you still think about your first love?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I was 15, a lot of people tell me a 15 year old shouldn't know what real love is. But whatever, im 19 now turning 20 in no time. That was 5 years ago and i still think about her. there's many reasons why. And everyones reasons will be different. I think about her mostly because of the girl she could have been instead of the girl she became. She was a very intelligent girl, top of the class in science and had huge dream to go to Lincoln University and become a vet. She wanted to work in Spain and could speak very good Spanish. On top of that she was covered with natural beauty not just her looks but her personality to. After our break up she went south, i dont wanna go into detail but she went down a very very bad road. she's now 18 and im 19, she has a kid whos turning 2 this year without a father. she's lost her Spanish and didn't finish school meaning she can't go to University and become a vet. The reason i still think about her is because i wonder sometimes how different her life would have been if i didn't break up with her and break her heart. I think about that more than i think about the time we spent together.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah cause he's the father of my child. We just broke up a few days ago after almost three years and he moved out. I'm okay though cause it's what's best for our baby. Whether he agrees with me or not. He took advantage of my love for him and I stayed with him too long even after he cheated on me and continuously disrespecting me calling me bitches in front of our daughter. Still love him though.. he gave me my baby. That'll never change.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Not one bit. There’s a reason why she is still not my love. If you are still attached to your first than your not giving all of your love to your current lover and thats not fair to them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I kinda agree

• I just think it’s selfish to start one relationship if your still emotionally attached to the last relationship. It’s not fair to this person who is giving themselves to you while all along your holding feelings for someone else. It hurts being in a relationship with someone who hasn’t moved on from an ex.

• It's been about 5 years since we broke up and yes, I still think about her at least once a day. Sometimes I even gather up the balls to message her and just ask her how she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do think of her.
    I remember her lies, her betrayal and her psychopathic lack of empathy.
    Most of all, I remember the way that she laughed when she told me that she had used me as a diversion, so that her parents would not suspect that she was maintaining a secret relationship with a bad boy (supposedly former) boyfriend.
    I remember the unspeakable level of heartbreak and pain.
    I remember those nights, when I would sit alone and recite portions of Macbeth and Hamlet to a pistol.
    I remember that when I emerged from the fog of pain, I found that the experience had left me psychologically incapable of feeling romantic love for a woman, or of trusting a woman.

1|2
    0|0
    • Same same here bro...

• Show All
    • @cheetov90
      Something like that.
      She ran off with the bad boy while everyone else was at work.
      I found out that our whole relationship was a lie for the year that it lasted.
      At least time has allowed pain to morph into hate. I can live with hate.

• As can I in my case. She dropped out of school too so there's that too.. haha

• No, i don't think about her. I was in middle school, that was a dark time...

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever my mind wanders. So pretty much everyday, and it's never anything good

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. We broke up about a month ago, and it only lasted a month. Apparently she likes girls.. I still love her but we are best friends now. Kinda sucks, but c'est la vie

1|0
    0|0
  • Nearly every day, loved her totally and completely, we were dating a solid year or so, then she crushed my heart by cheating on me

1|0
    0|0
  • She wasn't my first girlfriend but she was my first love. And I think about her a lot. It's been 4 years since we split.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope my thinking about my first girlfriend (ex) has faded away.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. And my current girlfriend is not her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My first lova was from 2nd grade till 8th. Still think about her, im fking 21.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is one of the things we never forget

1|0
    0|0
  • once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. That shit was never gonna pay my bills

1|0
    0|0
  • yes a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • With her

1|0
    0|0
  • never

1|0
    0|0
  • I think about her everyday

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Every so often

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Occasionally I do. Unfortunately he pissed his life away with dope- meth, crack, etc.
    He was going to join the military but got on dope instead. At one time he was extremely smart and had his whole life ahead of him.
    I mainly think of what he should've done. I guess I'm disappointed in him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. I would remember him like once a year or every few years. Not even thinking about him but just remembering that he exists and that I once had feelings for him

1|0
    0|0
  • No, we were really young and it has no impact on my life any more

1|0
    0|0
  • I still see him sometimes. And I can't help to think what a jerk he is and how his life is a complete mess. I don't know what I liked about him...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it doesn’t hurt anymore though especially since he's 17 with a baby 🤦‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single day... He crosses my mind... I don't know why... I don't feel for him that way or any way...

1|0
    0|0
    • I know how you feel

• Show All
    • See? Problem with firsts is that we have no one to compare them to. We have no standards. Thats why we thought of them as great or amazing or wonderful but its not, thats why it ended because it wasn't that great. Your current guy, you have a standard for him. Funny how these things are just plain logic

• So true

• Nope only thing on my mind is my current boyfriend and video gaming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering I still regularly talk to him, yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes