When will the vegan hype/phase end?

It really is just a phase. All people I've known to be vegan have all tried to convert me to the diet, preaching how good it is blah blah blah, only to go back to eating meat due to doctor's orders and health problems. 😂
Sick of vegans banging on about saving cows and pigs, I don't go on about my diet so please just shut the hell up. 🙄 Hate people sometimes

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, well it's more sustainable. Eating meat is just pretty damn bad for the planet we all have to live on.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Not really lol. You're just brainwashed. It's ok, religion does that. Since when was eating meat never OK? It's called a balanced diet. Vegan diet is not balanced

• Show All
    • 3d

@englisc Surely a lot of what is planted is used to feed cows etc?

• 3d

It depends on where they are. They're fed some of that (corn, soya) but for much of the year they eat grass when they can.

• It's definitely not going away lol. That said, which markets it's most dominant will fluctuate and people will fall off and on that bandwagon. Some diehards will stick, but overall they'll likely remain a very tiny minority.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a trend researcher in ads I can say It will evolve into something else... much bigger on the long term. In fact it's already happening. Sometimes it's for the best to open your mind to new things and maybe just pick the middle road where you can neet even the non-crazy vegans ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I often wonder why it's so popular anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. But I am sick of them as well. They are like the worst kind of religious bunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats vegan?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you have the right to tell people to watch your favorite shows, don't you? You have the right to warn them about a book you dislike, don't you? Well. It's the same as suggesting veganism to someone you like.
    I'm a meat eater myself and I still understand that other people have interests and things they find good and want to share with others lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have vegan friends. They accept that I eat meat. I accept that they don't. Yes, there are vegan proselytisers, but most vegans are just ordinary people who have made that lifestyle choice and do not inflict their choice on others.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can realistically live a healthy vegan lifestyle, the issue is that people go at it for the fad without doing research. If you're gonna be a vegan, every normal doctor will tell you to supplement.

However, I doubt it will ever go away. I'm not a vegan but acknowledge their points, primarily the environmental damages.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes