Getting a present for ex birthday? good or bad idea?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Other
    Vote C

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no. You will lose respect for ever. And if her friends find out then word will get around and girls will play you hard and then you will start to wonder why you keep getting hurt. Just move on.

• I can't move on... we both are stubborn and our breakup was a mistake and I'm trying to fix it... is there any way?

• But a gift shouldn't fix that. If you two were already having problems then why is it going to be different this time? Or is it just because you miss her and you really don't care that the relationship will go back to saying hurtful things again to each other? It seems like you made up your mind about giving her the gift so I guess go for it.

• The gift isn't meant to fix things directly... it's meant for her to come ask me about it or talk to me and then we can talk about our problems and fix things

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're still friends, yes. If you're not, then no