How can a girl say No or Stop It, to a guy, in a way he understands?

For example if I don't want him to touch me, hug me or kiss me, or I don't want to have sex, what can I say or do so he doesn't do it or stop doing it. I have tried many times but he do it anyway. He says that I want it because sometimes I smile but is because he say things that make me smile, for me is difficult not to laugh. He say that when woman say no what they really mean is yes. Sometimes thats true. For example if I have work to do and he cares me, sometimes I want it but because I know a have work to do i say stop it (and I really mean it although my body want it). But there are also sometimes that I'm mad at him or mad because of something and I don't want him to touch me y say stop it but it's as if I told him to do it more -.- so sometimes I hit him to see if stop but he keep doing it.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you plan on living your whole life letting assholes use you? Or will you decide that you're worth more, and that if someone doesn't respect a "no", you're outta there?

• I have thought that but is difficult to me because he is basically my best and only friend. I told him that we are never going to have sex again but he keep touching me and giving me hugs even when I don't want to

• I already got tired.

• Understandable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship sounds abusive, and you should not be in that position. If it is getting too much you must tell him in simple terms and if that does not work then I'm afraid you have to get out of it for your own good. Your wellbeing is paramount darling, and you have got to look to the long term.