How can a girl say No or Stop It, to a guy, in a way he understands?

For example if I don't want him to touch me, hug me or kiss me, or I don't want to have sex, what can I say or do so he doesn't do it or stop doing it. I have tried many times but he do it anyway. He says that I want it because sometimes I smile but is because he say things that make me smile, for me is difficult not to laugh. He say that when woman say no what they really mean is yes. Sometimes thats true. For example if I have work to do and he cares me, sometimes I want it but because I know a have work to do i say stop it (and I really mean it although my body want it). But there are also sometimes that I'm mad at him or mad because of something and I don't want him to touch me y say stop it but it's as if I told him to do it more -.- so sometimes I hit him to see if stop but he keep doing it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you plan on living your whole life letting assholes use you? Or will you decide that you're worth more, and that if someone doesn't respect a "no", you're outta there?

1|0
    0|0
    • I have thought that but is difficult to me because he is basically my best and only friend. I told him that we are never going to have sex again but he keep touching me and giving me hugs even when I don't want to

• Show All
    • I already got tired.

• Understandable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship sounds abusive, and you should not be in that position. If it is getting too much you must tell him in simple terms and if that does not work then I'm afraid you have to get out of it for your own good. Your wellbeing is paramount darling, and you have got to look to the long term.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You simply say no or stop. If he doesn't then gtf away from him for good. He's a worthless pos that will ne er have respect for women.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all if you say stop it sometimes and then allow and enjoy it, you're confusing him. As for how to say no.
    1. No
    2. I said no.
    3. Slap him in the face.
    4. Leave
    5. Break up with him, because this guy won't take no for an answer and you deserve better

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick him in t mhe nuts... that will get the msf across pretty clear

2|0
    0|0
    • One time I did that and he got really really mad and he punch me, he said he got nausea and he warned me not to do it again

• Umm and your still with him after he hit you back? Leave girl.

• He didn't give me so hard. I feel bad because we created a bad habit of hitting us. I was the one who started because he does not respect me and he gives me back (it's not that hard) but I do not like that at all. He say that I'm not supposed to hit him but is that he doesn't respect me

• Punch him in the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • That guy is a predator. Cut ties

0|0
    0|0
  • Shame on you for allowing it

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fuck off" should work really well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is just that I don't speak bad

• You will need to adoot this method than.

• File a restraining order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick him in the junk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should show him how serious you are when you say no or stop and also talk to him in a serious manner that you don't want like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • How? Because most of the time I'm serious but he still do it

• Or if you want, you must show how angry you are to make it stop. I think your boyfriend doesn't listen, maybe he really loves you that much.

• I have been a little bit violent with him and he still keep doing it and he hit me back. I guess the best thing I could do is to cut the relationship

Recommended myTakes