Have ever dated someone you don’t care about because you don’t wanna be single?

• Yes
  • No

2525

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly yes. And that just makes you feel even worse after a while, because you begin to resent them for being happy having you when you're secretly still single in your own mind.

In the end, it's over all better to focus on yourself, and fix the damage causing that gaping hole that you're trying to fill with other people.

Self love really does need to come first. Some people might think that they can lean to love others first, but what happens if you lose them before learning to love yourself? You completely fall apart, and have to start all over again. You're in constant fear of this, and that's no way to live.

Most Helpful Guy

• This seems like a pretty desperate thing to do just to avoid being single. Everyone should be confident enough to feel comfortable being alone and independent if they want to make a relationship last. I'd say anyone doing this is not doing them or their lover any favors in the long run. Don't let insecurities or society pressure you in believing you have to be in a relationship!