Guys, Do you think guys and girls can?

Guys do you think guys and girls can JUST be friends answer honestly. Can you have an absolutely platonic relationship with your girl friends and never have any feelings for them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there isn't any kind of physically and emotionally attraction towards each other, it's very well possible to just be mutual friends! It'll only become a problem if they start catching feelings for each other from flirting together, spending a lot more time together than usual and/or being overly generous in gifts/going out to places!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• This is a repetitive question on GAG. Of course a man and a woman can be friends, only friends and nothing more. However in order for this to happen, they should have strict morals, values and boundaries and follow them strictly as well.

They should keep emotions, feelings and attachment out of the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes and no. You can't control how your feeling develop for a person that happen as you go through life with this person , and learn more about them and vis versa. I don't know how but I've heard my friends tell me they like me enough but not in that way which means there's some part of me they find unattractive or they are really set on keeping those they date and those they like separate. I'd date any one of my friends tho I just don't try cause I respect their decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... depending on how tollerant they both are... there is going to be some things like a special touch or a sexual remark or a tease that will make the other wonder / fantasy about it... maybe an hour, maybe 5 minutes... or even if it is for just 1 sec. When they do this and the other sees this happening and also starts to think... and the ball is in play and ends up as a giant breakup... to bad...

0|0
    0|0
  • If both are having there sexual and emotional needs fullfilled elsewhere then yes but you never know with feelings how they work so nothing is ever certain
    Unless were talking about a
    Homo and a lesbian then i know it could work since there would be no atraction once so ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of friends who are girls. there's a good majority i would have sex with but it doesn't mean i have any sort of feelings for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have lots of just female friends (same for male, I'm bisexual).

0|0
    0|0
  • if both are equally unattractive for each other, yes definitely. however as soon as there's sexual tension, it won't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible yes but is also possible friend in secret can have some fellingns but for sake other person he give up to express them

0|0
    0|0
  • A good friend of mines was a girl back in college and we been friends for over 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • Saying no would mean you could only have one friend from the opposite sex, pretty sure a majority of people have more than one.

• If they're mutually unattractive to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I always want to fuck them

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, one person is getting friend zoned forsho

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes