Guys, Do you think guys and girls can?

Guys do you think guys and girls can JUST be friends answer honestly. Can you have an absolutely platonic relationship with your girl friends and never have any feelings for them.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there isn't any kind of physically and emotionally attraction towards each other, it's very well possible to just be mutual friends! It'll only become a problem if they start catching feelings for each other from flirting together, spending a lot more time together than usual and/or being overly generous in gifts/going out to places!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE