Which would you rather have from your partner? You can only choose one, which one is it?

Could you see yourself marrying someone simply because you respect them? You know you don't love them but you respect their character, their integrity, their morals, their passions, their hard work... everything.

• Love
    Vote A
  • Or Respect
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I could never love someone without respecting them, that’s not how I “love”

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well, two questions? 1) which would you rather your have for you? Would you rather them love you or respect you? 2) Have you ever loved ANYONE you didn't respect? Family, friend, child... etc?

• 4d

Rather be respected, and no I immensely dislike my father and mother (definitely do not love them) because they’ve done lots of stupid shit, and so if I can’t love them I don’t think it’s easy for me to love anyone else in my family other than my young sister

• Can you have one without the other?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would want to be with someone who doesn’t call me stupid, or does not give me importance, at the same time I can’t be with someone who does not show affection or the willingness to learn about each other, and look out for each other.

I assume love includes all those, so I would pick that.

If a person loves me, but at the same time finds me stupid and talks down to me, I don’t see that as love. He is just selfish and not really in love.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes