My boyfriend of 3 months, kept a secret from me, and I found out through someone else. I feel hurt. Is that normal?

We've been going out for about 3 months and I understand its fairly new, but I can't help but to feel a bit hurt and not trusted with something so big that affects us both. And I found out from someone else he spoke to about it.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Good

• 6d

Haha. Well thank you for cheering me up for the moment.

• 6d

I am not cheering you, but showing the way...

Most Helpful Girl

• What about?

• 7d

I was guilty about doing something while I was with him. And then I found out that he told another girl that he seemed pretty open with for a few months before he knew me, that it might not be going strong. I just dont see why he didn't tell me if he knew that it would help our relationship improve. Sorry for the vague details, but I don't want to get into the nitty gritty details.

• 7d

Oh ok gotcha