Why are some girls so crazy?

So i dated a girl for about 2 weeks before she ended things, we stayed friends and then another 2 weeks passed and she gets into a new relationship and then another 2 weeks after that she's engaged to him, she told me all of this and she told me i should move on which i did but when i told her i'd moved on she went crazy at me like wtf does anyone know why some girls are this crazy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay... so here's the thing (btw, im supposing all of this)
    A lot of girls try to make they're exes jealous by showing off the "better" life they're having without you. She just can't accept that you've moved on 'cause she probably made all of this to make you jealous

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks that actually makes a lot of sense now that i think about it

• you're welcome. Sometimes it's hard to understand the other sex's mind. good luck with that girl btw!

• thanks but it didn't work out between us, this was like a month ago now, but she still goes on about it sometimes and it really confuses me

Most Helpful Guy

• They should have been born in another period like the 1800’s, they would have been a lot more respectful and respectable lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That's not normal. Most girls aren't like this. (thank you very much)

0|1
    0|0
    • okay thank god, i was so worried since i've dealt with a lot of crazy but never as bad as her

• Show All
    • ikr i was like were you like seeing this guy behind my back or something like wtf

• probably wouldn't be surprised

• I wonder if she has some kind of personality disorder because that’s definitely not normal behaviour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok... any girl that gets engaged after 2 weeks of dating someone is crazy.. she isn’t worth ur time

0|1
    0|0
    • okay thank you i was thinking is there something wrong with me like why would she even tell me this tbh

• There would be something wrong with u if u proposed after 2 weeks

• i know i was just so confused like did she make the whole thing up or maybe she was just trying to make me jealous

• Oh my goodness... That's crazy tho

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Imagine you have a prototype car or machine, at some point it will fail and cannot be put to public...

Same logic... the brain of teenagers are like protype car.. now getting developed and cannot properly handle all these emotion and decisions so they fail completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • The crazy one are fun in fact there awesome just never marrie one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes