Why are some girls so crazy?

So i dated a girl for about 2 weeks before she ended things, we stayed friends and then another 2 weeks passed and she gets into a new relationship and then another 2 weeks after that she's engaged to him, she told me all of this and she told me i should move on which i did but when i told her i'd moved on she went crazy at me like wtf does anyone know why some girls are this crazy?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay... so here's the thing (btw, im supposing all of this)
    A lot of girls try to make they're exes jealous by showing off the "better" life they're having without you. She just can't accept that you've moved on 'cause she probably made all of this to make you jealous

• thanks that actually makes a lot of sense now that i think about it

• you're welcome. Sometimes it's hard to understand the other sex's mind. good luck with that girl btw!

• thanks but it didn't work out between us, this was like a month ago now, but she still goes on about it sometimes and it really confuses me

Most Helpful Guy

• They should have been born in another period like the 1800’s, they would have been a lot more respectful and respectable lol