Why would he lie?

Why would he lie to me saying he's in relationship with my friend who I included her in our relationship (we are not a couple) and starts teasing me after I said to him that he should go for my friend and he responded that they are already together while they're not and keeps getting on my nerves.
PS:I was first at making him jealous.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you first made him jealous on purpose? well making someone jealous on purpose be it a man or a woman is never a good thing to do. You made him jealous first and so now he is giving you a taste of your own medicine, he is now trying to make you jealous on purpose.

• Yes but he went so far and in order to punish him I stopped talking to him and cut all the sources where he can get my news even the eye contact I avoid it and when it happens I look away

Most Helpful Girl

• To play games with you, why else? If you're gonna make him jealous he shall return the favor.

• So he must be interested in me to actually do that

• Maybe or he could just be testing what makes you tick. Playing games doesn't always necessarily equal like.