How Could I Deal with A Coworker that won’t STOP Talking?

I have a coworker in my office, a female in her mid 30ies, single. She is gloomy, pessimistic, negative, and has a lot of psychological issues as well as problems with her religious affiliations.. She noticed everything and asks about everything!

She talks 8 to 5... I am sick and tired both psychologically and physically because of her. She has odd ideas and twisted in-natural way of thinking. She lets out her steam on me. She goes on and on !

I tried the “I’m busy method” , the headphones, the reading and focusing.. I even spend most of my working hours outside of my office either at someone else’s or in a meeting room.. I’d be pleased to read your suggestions on how to make her stop.

- the confrontational or straight forward approach is not an option as it would cause too much fuss...

017

Most Helpful Guy