Is it bad if he pays more attention to his job that me?

My boyfriend has a job where he's basically the whole time at the office, sometimes I don't know anything about him for almost the entire day, he doesn't like to talk about it or gives me very few details, like if he's not comfortable to speak with me about that when I ask... I don't know if I should continue with this...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• What do you need to know about him through the day other than he's at work?

If the chap works hard and then comes home and wants to forget about his job, that is perfectly natural.

I hate to tell you this but the world doesn't revolve around you!

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, he needs to make a living. So, it's understandable if he concentrates a lot on his career in order to pay his bills. It's also understandable if he doesn't want to talk about it. Would you want a garbage truck worker to tell you about his day, all the LITERAL crap that he deals with?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is usal that men donĀ“t like to talk about her work. Spend more quality time in your leisure time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak with him about the lack of attention. If he's focused on work then he'll choose it. If he chooses you but still remains the same way, then leave him

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls do that she is being "successful" and a strong independent woman but when guys do it he's the bad guy? What the fuck?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard time understanding how people work full time have a relationship responsibility and not get overwhelmed

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of attention is a good reason to move on from a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes