Am I just a friends with benefits to him?

So my boyfriend of 8 months recently said we needed space however we still hang out and we still have sex and i’ve noticed some slight behavior changes i’ve noticed he normally only wants me over at night to stay the night and that he normally only touches me when he's tryna to get in my pants he also stopped wiping me off after sex and he's stopped hugging and or kissing me i confronted him about it and of course he said that wasn't true at all and etc but it still bothers me

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he is just using you as a booty call. If he did see you as more then just friends with benefits he would do more for you.

• We were together for 8 months and he says he loves me ugh I don't know

• Thank you

• No problem if you ever need to chat just shoot me a message. Always open to talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, he's acting like a friends with benefits.