I am 18 years old and I have never had a normal girlfriend. Is it a normal thing?

I have never had a normal girlfriend which lasted like months and because of that my self-esteem is getting low. I am just an average guy not super hot nor super ugly, but one night stands and this kind of stuff are not my thing, I ve tried those things. Sex is not the problem, the problem is that I can't find an honest girl to have a normal relationship. Is this normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just fine. Just wait for the right woman to come along. People tend to start dating long before they're actually ready and it causes needless pain, so just wait until you're ready and you find the one for you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, it's absolutely normal. I never got a girlfriend till 23 and that too lasted less than 2 months. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • How was your self-esteem?

• Show All
    • I think it has, because when u see people around u everyone has a girlfriend and u dont, it makes u think wrong things about u. And I know many people who have low self esteem because they can't have or dont have relationships

• Common man, don't feel like that. You are just 18 and life's long and many things are yet to come. Yes I still don't have a girlfriend and on some occasions I do feel sad. This must not get me. Join a dating site maybe, explore other options. Be frank and true about yourselves, let people know what you want. Many a times people may assume you differently because of reasons you dont know. Once they learn your true self, your true desires, what kind of a person you are, things will turn. Chillax!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Youโ€™re prob not normal

0|1
    1|0
    • Why me? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• There is a reason you attracting a certain type of person
      Iโ€™m not normal then either sonyour not alone glad you can laugh lol

What Guys Said 9

• Every person has a different opinion of what's normal or what is not.
    For me it's completely "normal". I know so many guys who didn't had a girlfriend by now (me included).
    If you didn't met a girl you can trust it's not your fault.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure it is, most women between ages 18 - 25 just want to have fun. Once they're old enough and have had enough petty relationships, they'll want to settle down with someone like you. Look for an older women if you want something normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, this very common and you are still very young. People might not have any relationships for decades even. Just accept your current situation and keep your eyes open.

0|1
    0|0
  • These generation of girls are honestly crazy, wish I lived back in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I've only ever dated crazy ones myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's normal not to have a girlfriend at 18. You are only 18!, you still have lot of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of guys well into their 20s and older who still haven't had a girlfriend yet

0|0
    0|0

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They are crazy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes