What are the chances my ex is thinking about me?

We were together for three years, share a child, and he told me he wanted to marry me and have more children numerous. We broke up a few days ago ultimately because he never believed that I wanted him. We literally have had arguments about me not wanting him. I did and still do but I'm not a very affectionate or lovey dovey person once someone disappoints me too many time. I grow numb to them. Well, tonight he wanted to watch a movie with me but since he moved out, I said maybe that wasn't a good idea because we broke up and he got upset and stormed out of my house. What are the chances he is thinking about me the way I can't go to sleep because I'm thinking about him rn? I feel like I'm up waiting for his text or him to come home from work.. I want him I just have never had an easy time expressing myself. Should I just text him? Or leave it alone and let someone else love him the way that I can't?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you just didn't want him tbh i think women settle with something for now cause something better is just around the corner that needs less attention but cry when that better thing cheats on them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want anyone else though. He also cheated on me when I was pregnant and I haven't been the same towards him since as far as affection.

• šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¶i can'tšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬i can't decide for you but i seen this go down the same way everytime i wish you good luck and remember 911 is your friend when your in need