What are the chances my ex is thinking about me?

We were together for three years, share a child, and he told me he wanted to marry me and have more children numerous. We broke up a few days ago ultimately because he never believed that I wanted him. We literally have had arguments about me not wanting him. I did and still do but I'm not a very affectionate or lovey dovey person once someone disappoints me too many time. I grow numb to them. Well, tonight he wanted to watch a movie with me but since he moved out, I said maybe that wasn't a good idea because we broke up and he got upset and stormed out of my house. What are the chances he is thinking about me the way I can't go to sleep because I'm thinking about him rn? I feel like I'm up waiting for his text or him to come home from work.. I want him I just have never had an easy time expressing myself. Should I just text him? Or leave it alone and let someone else love him the way that I can't?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you just didn't want him tbh i think women settle with something for now cause something better is just around the corner that needs less attention but cry when that better thing cheats on them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want anyone else though. He also cheated on me when I was pregnant and I haven't been the same towards him since as far as affection.

• Show All
    • šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¶i can'tšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬i can't decide for you but i seen this go down the same way everytime i wish you good luck and remember 911 is your friend when your in need

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure he's thinking about you. The Break-Up is fresh so he's definitely feeling that just like you are but it seems like you still want to be with him if you still want to be with him don't work it out if you have something good ain't nothing wrong with fighting for something that's worth it if you feel like he's worth it then go get your man girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely thinking about but not good stuff u may have reinforced his belief that u didn't want him

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a kid but you're not married? Great.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is definitely thinking if you

0|0
    0|0
    • But would it be best to text him or just let him go and co-parent cause I cannot give him what he wants emotionally.. he seems to crave for me to desire him. And I do.. I just feel fake when I'm expressing it. It does not come natural to me.

• Remember about your child.. it's not anymore only what is best for you. It's also what is best for the child

• That's quite possible šŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero - 100

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes