Can I ask my boyfriend give me his wage card?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but don't be so sure he'll give it to you. Since you are only dating, there's no reason for him to do so. Put it this way: would you give him yours if he asked? What if he took such information for his own personal benefit, especially if you two suddenly broke up?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly this doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. He should not need to put a "security deposit" on the relationship

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You literally sound like a waste of space human being. Do us all a favor and remove yourself from the dating scene and stay out of it. Gold digging whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Make your own way in life support yourself build up your own Funds don't rely on other people. They will just let you down

0|1
    0|0
  • Why on earth would you even think about it? Is he your boyfriend or your cash machine?

0|1
    0|0
  • You are able to ask. But don't expect him to give it to you.

0|2
    0|0
  • for what purpose?

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a useless member of the society.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you mean ex-boyfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an idiot. It's his money...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't do that, it's trashy

0|0
    0|0
    • I need it to increase my security of this relationship.

• Show All
    • 6d

@chrisbigman I want to get married, but I am not sure if the marriage will work well. I extremely lace of security. I don't know, I am lace of security and confidence on many things, or maybe I just don't have enough trust in him.

• 6d

That's fine. But marriages are a lot of work, or so I've been told. And if they are, maybe it's best to consult with a counselor or pastor to work through any issues. In fact, it's usually a good idea to have pre-marriage counseling as well as counseling during the marriage. I'm not sure what you mean with the term "lace" or if you meant 'lack'. It's possible you don't have enough trust in him.

What Girls Said 2

• Wage card?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Would you give him yours?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes