Who hates this royal wedding sh*t?

Who hates this royal wedding sh*t?
This shit is all over the news here in Australia 🇦🇺
Honestly who give a fuck!

48

What Girls Said 4

• If you think it's all over everything in Australia you should try being in the UK! There's no way we can avoid it.
    I'm sure some people are thrilled by it - obviously not you, and definitely not me either!

• It’s not that I hate it, I just don’t care about it. It’s not even my country so why does it matter ya feel?

• I don’t hate it. I just don’t care about it. Loads of people get married. It’s just another wedding to me.

• I dont hate it and i dont really care about it but they are making such a big deal of it its insane seriously -Dani💞

What Guys Said 8

• Most people here in England don't give a shit either.

• It's the goddamn same shit here across the pond too. It's awful! I also saw a beautiful article online that I'd recommend having a gander at. .

Hahahahaha!!!

Not everyone has royal wedding fever. These Brits want the monarchy abolished.
    Not everyone has royal wedding fever. These Brits want the monarchy abolished. www.nbcnews.com/.../british-anti-monarchy-activists-won-t-be-cheering-royal-wedding-n874366

• 6d

Just imagine if the Royal Carraige gets blocked by protesters... Even better if there are people in both Union and Confederate dress, working together? Hahahahaha?

• I'm not sure I can say I hate it, but I definitely don't love/like it.

• What wedding?

• it's weird how they look so alike

• Yeah, I couldn't care less

• I don't care

• hate? no but i dont care about it