Who hates this royal wedding sh*t?

Who hates this royal wedding sh*t?
This shit is all over the news here in Australia 🇦🇺
Honestly who give a fuck!

48

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it's all over everything in Australia you should try being in the UK! There's no way we can avoid it.
    I'm sure some people are thrilled by it - obviously not you, and definitely not me either!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the goddamn same shit here across the pond too. It's awful! I also saw a beautiful article online that I'd recommend having a gander at. .

Hahahahaha!!!

Not everyone has royal wedding fever. These Brits want the monarchy abolished.
    Not everyone has royal wedding fever. These Brits want the monarchy abolished. www.nbcnews.com/.../british-anti-monarchy-activists-won-t-be-cheering-royal-wedding-n874366

• Just imagine if the Royal Carraige gets blocked by protesters... Even better if there are people in both Union and Confederate dress, working together? Hahahahaha?