Things ended pretty badly and I want to either make things right again or let things end on a good note. Advices?

Things ended pretty badly with a girl i've known for 12 years. Need advices.
I was always a cool, relaxed and confident guy during my school days. When I said something people used to stop what they were doing and focus on me. I was highly respected and was a fun person. This girl loved me during that time but I didn't feel the same way. In 2013 my ex died in an accident and that took a toll on me. A few months later my closest friends felt that all these years I have been taking the spotlight away from them and thus turned against me. I lost everything I held dear. I developed social anxiety, feeling of not good enough and many other fears. I had low self esteem and became a completely different guy.
My parents didn't understand what I was going through. This girl was there for me when nobody else was. Over time I accepted the loss of my ex and got back on track. I fell for her. After a lot of thought I finally told her how I felt. She said that she doesn't feel the same way anymore and I was a different person but that if things work out in the future she would love it. She became the reason I wanted to be a better man.
Things went pretty wrong after that. I made a lot of mistakes and caused her pain. I learned from those mistakes but I made too many of them. I did things that just pushed her away to the point that she didn't even want to see me. Then in the end it was hurting me and I let her go saying if she wanted to see me again she should give me a call. I unfriended her from facebook. Never heard from her again.
Its been months now and I have finally accepted my flaws and mistakes. I learned to love myself to the fullest. I changed myself because its better for me and didn't make her my motivation anymore. The only thing I hate is that things ended on a bad note. I want to make things right again or at least end things on a high note. There's plenty of opportunity to see her and talk to her but I don't know what to say. Any advices?

01