In your own opinion how would you make your relationship with your SO last?

I don't want to hear it. Not going to last because some do..

1324

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) communication, talk with each other, about lives, pets, movies etc
    2) dates, married or not, dates are important, play bowling, ice skate, movie, beach, a drive, cafe hopping enjoy those together
    3) be intimate, no not sex kind, but give him a massage when he's tired, or ask him to give you want, flirt with him, or such, play around with him
    4) be intimate😏 hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of you should make sure to be understanding and compassionate and considerate of each other's feelings and needs. Because in the process of getting to know each other *which is a never ending process* both of you may have to compromise on things to make your partner happy (or for them to make you happy). So put their happiness above yours. But it's really important at the same time to know that your feelings for each other are real even after the honeymoon phase. Otherwise the relationship will most likely fail. Because once it starts getting a bit more complicated (a fight or a conflict or a misunderstanding) most couples who have only thought they were in love won't really find a way to deal with their problems, or will simply lose their patience to solve whatever complications they have.