If you were rich, would your future partner's financial status matter?

• It would matter (why?)
  • It wouldn't matter (why?)

1750

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't choose people based on their financial status. I have no right to do that because financial status doesn't represent character. A rich person could be evil, a poor person could be great and vice versa. Our upbringing matters a lot too, I wasn't brought up in a way that would make me judge people on a financial basis.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It would matter only in the context that someone should be interested in finding something fulfilling in their life. I would happily support someone if I were rich and they wanted to work with charities, or something like that. But not if they were just laying around the house doing nothing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE