What is the biggest mistake you've ever made in a relationship?

4463

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest mistake as a single guy was not walking through all those doors that women opened for me, instead of just a small fraction of them. As a young man I was good looking (6'1 blond hair, blue eyes, decent shape) and was getting hit on regularly. Some regular hits; some for sex straight up. But I wasn't very confident, and was moody at times. Sometimes I would turn down a guaranteed fuck to go skiing or to go to the bar with my friends.

Now in a 36 year monogamous marriage I can see I must have been an idiot when single. What they say about life it is true; you don't regret the things you did, you regret not doing the things you could have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So just like what you advice me? of taking the plunge?

• I f I haven't been able to date or have a boyfriend or beign with guys, for more than 30 years and keep celibate all this time it was not because I have a internal problem it was due to lack if chances or opportunites that never presented to me

• @kitty71 I'm sorry that opportunities have not come up. But there are more men than women in Costa Rica. Here's some good news in your age group from the Costa Rica Demographics Profile 2018: 25-54 years: (male 1,092,504/female 1,078,458). In your age group there are slightly more males than females. And when you consider you are both beautiful and intelligent, you definitely should have "chances and opportunities." So jump haha! Good luck! You're a cool person and wish you the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being confused. Well it was my first relationship.
    I liked him. He was Catholic and I was not really focused on any religion but I was gonna be catholic for him but He broke up because he got upset over someone in his school that is a crack addict. She was very rude to me and she spread a whole rumor that I was Following him everywhere.
    That was such a crazy time. His brother also said I'm gonna be raped and he was around 13 probably 14 or 15 . Dang I can't really stop thinking about him because he was scares of his brother and everything.
    He didn't like that I was being confused about everything because his brother was messaging me and he didn't know until later.
    And his family wouldn't have wanted me to be with him :( I don't think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE