How to tell my boyfriend I can’t pay for everything all the time?

So me and my boyfriend have been in a relationship for two months. I pay for everything all the time if we are together, like food, cigarettes, uber stuff. He does like me a lot, and so do I. But he’s broke and need to support himself. He is looking for a job, but i don’t think that he will get a job soon, because he’s really busy with his study. I still depend on my parents, and they give me money. The money is enough for wealthy living, but my family is not that rich. For the first month i feel i okay as we didn’t see each other much and I feel like he might be able to pay for me sometimes. But now, I feel like it goes too far, like he starts to ask me to buy cigarettes, like one package per day, and it’s so expensive. He perhaps can’t afford that. I could, but don’t feel like that, because i feel guilty spending my parents’ money unwisely. And I also don’t wanna be the person who pays all the time. I absolutely don’t want to break up with him. How can I tell him that, but not hurt his feelings?

Please don’t suggest me to break up, because that’s not going to happen. I really need some good and possible advice. Thanks a lot.
Thanks guys. Our relationship has other issues which is way too complicated to describe. But when we were talking about other issues, he mentioned that he feels guilty for spending my money and has a list of how much he owes me, and he’s planning give me the money when he has the ability. Our relationship is difficult, but i can’t just give up.

624

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok you need to nip the habit stright away and say no.
    A. he may not bother with a job at all knowing he can just use your money.
    B. if your parents find out what you are spending it on they may stop giving it to you.

Honestly that money is yours you should say no and that might get him motivated to get off his ass and if he gets pissy with you well you know why he actually with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have to hurt his feelings. Sit him down and tell him. You aren't a walking ATM, And your parents aren't his bank. If he cannot see that, you should break up with him. Be with somone who values YOU, rather than valuing what you can buy them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE