Is it weird that I'm not mad at my girlfriend for cheating and I still want to stay with her?

Her reason was because I don't sexually satisfy her and she needs more. So we decided she's going to cuckold me
So we decided to give the cuckolding thing a try and so far it's going good it's something we're both really getting into

61105

Most Helpful Girl

• She CHEATED on you. She went behind your back and did it with another man, while you’re still protecting her and loving her. She doesn’t deserve a guy like you. Unless she feels really bad and shows you that she truly cares about you, then you’re allowed to consider it.. but the fact that she clearly stated that you’re not good enough for her. Why is she good enough for you? You deserve way much than that. I think you just don’t want to accept it and you’re afraid of losing her, because you think that you’re not capable of getting someone worthy of you.. but I do believe that you can find someone that will appreciate and respect as who you are... okay you get turned on by the fact that she’s doing it.. but doesn’t it cross your mind that she’s basically the one that’s manipulating and controlling you. She doesn’t respect you enough to make you the only one that she loves. I think you need to see that you’re actually worth being loved.

• I know but I just really want to be with her anyway

• And I need you to know that there are going to be a lot of girls that are lucky to have you. You will find someone worthy of you. You just need to move on.

• Good for you two being able to work together through your problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• For your own self-respect and self-worth I'd certainly question the situation. You're willing to be faithful to only her, but it's ok for her to be unfaithful? I think you're blinded by intense feelings for her, and I could be wrong, but I'd guess it's probably because you don't think you can do better. I would leave the relationship immediately, it sounds very toxic, and you're only going to get hurt more. Because the truth is, you CAN do better, nobody should be with a partner who openly cheats on them. It won't be easy, but you should leave her.

• But in some ways I'm actually kind of turned on by the thought of her doing it

• Well, I mean if that's what you're into, then I guess that's what you're into. I'd wonder why though, and I'd think it has to do with self worth issues. But do you man. I just think down the road it would lead to unhappiness