What did he mean by saying "you seem so unreal to me, like you're from a movie"?

So I'm seeing this guy but we're not in a relationship because there are a lot of things getting in between us and our relationship would hurt other people. it's a long story, let's put it that way... we started as friends with benefits but now we can't go on without each other.. and we're both single :) .. and last night he said to me that I just seem so unreal to him, like from a movie and that he feels so many things for me but can't say them... is he in love with me?

720

Most Helpful Guys

• He has feels but can't explain. Being like someone from a movie means u resonate stronly with a character that doesn't seem to fit in his realistic world, u can think of it as for example if world war 3 started tmr it would feel unreal like a movie. Wether this feels is a positive one or negative is not clear, it could be both, u should take it in a positive way, it's like him saying i never imagined i would be able to meet someone of ur caliber, of u style. Perhaps he is unsure of whether he should be happy or not, so he didn't conclude what type of emotion it is, he just said it's a strong emotion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No he really wants to fuck you tho or keep fucking you for that matter. Did you ask what kind of movie? Maybe he thinks you look like a famous actress. Girls in my college thought i was Ad Rock from the Beasty Boys. And by the way way all you need say is its complicated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well. I had same. My boyfriend couldn't believe I'm real. He couldn't find any bad thing about me.
    We broke up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE