What did he mean by saying "you seem so unreal to me, like you're from a movie"?

So I'm seeing this guy but we're not in a relationship because there are a lot of things getting in between us and our relationship would hurt other people. it's a long story, let's put it that way... we started as friends with benefits but now we can't go on without each other.. and we're both single :) .. and last night he said to me that I just seem so unreal to him, like from a movie and that he feels so many things for me but can't say them... is he in love with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He has feels but can't explain. Being like someone from a movie means u resonate stronly with a character that doesn't seem to fit in his realistic world, u can think of it as for example if world war 3 started tmr it would feel unreal like a movie. Wether this feels is a positive one or negative is not clear, it could be both, u should take it in a positive way, it's like him saying i never imagined i would be able to meet someone of ur caliber, of u style. Perhaps he is unsure of whether he should be happy or not, so he didn't conclude what type of emotion it is, he just said it's a strong emotion.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No he really wants to fuck you tho or keep fucking you for that matter. Did you ask what kind of movie? Maybe he thinks you look like a famous actress. Girls in my college thought i was Ad Rock from the Beasty Boys. And by the way way all you need say is its complicated.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well. I had same. My boyfriend couldn't believe I'm real. He couldn't find any bad thing about me.
    We broke up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Well, your just fucked then... he want to be with you... your going to hurt everyone in the process. The question is, would you rather hurt those other people or your friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he's for sure liking you. He's trying to say you're a one of a kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably means it in a good way - though it's hard to tell if he's in love with you. It could be just a body thing since you did mention you were friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep he wants to take it a bit further I would say. Next step kinda hints.
    How many movies are about friends with benefits becoming more? How many end up continuing on in that pattern?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty sure he's in love with you , but dont be too hasty and take it slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by friends with benefits? Is it sex? If yes then he's definitely in love with you cuz he must be feeling the best of you!💯

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u want him to draw you a picture? Yes pretty obvious

1|1
    0|0
  • Aww, he thinks you look like a movie star. That's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, it seems like you're very unique to him in his life

0|0
    0|0
  • hhhhh You're extraordinary. Maybe your beauty impresses him or something you got

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes, may be he just want the benefits again, but my money goes for the Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he has grown deep feelings for you

0|0
    0|0
  • he's more likely going to ask u out one day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means, u r playing hard to get

0|0
    0|0
  • You are his dream girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically you are too good to be true and she is shocked by how you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meaning too good to be true and sort of like a fairytale

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Most likely yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • "I wanna fuck."

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too perfect to be true in his eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means he a cheesy guy

1|0
    0|0
  • it sure sounds like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Means he has not seen someone like you before

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes