I think my boyfriend has fallen out of love with me, how can I cope with this?

Anonymous
Hello GAG,

I have strong feelings that my boyfriend is losing interest in me. I'm gonna try to keep this short. :)

He rarely says he loves me anymore, he barely talks about anything unless he wants to argue. (He admitted he likes arguing sometimes). It's just part of his personality. I have never argued this much with someone in my life. It has died down a lot after I put my foot down. But we barely talk now it seems. He didn't say he loved me today, and he's just passive aggressive so it's hard to tell when he's being sarcastic or not.. I could go on and explain but, that's not what I'm here for.

I'm not very affectionate, only because I have a hard time expressing myself. I know something's I want to say, but I can't get the words out. He knows this, and he's definitley okay with it. I just want to be able to express my love in other ways.

This hurts me because I seem to be falling in love with him harder as time goes on, and I don't have time to deal with heart break since I really need to focus on other things.

I'm not asking "how can I make him stay" or "how to make him fall in love with me again", because it's not possible. I just want to be able to deal with it when the time comes.

Talking to him about it is out of the question, he wouldn't actually tell me if he was losing interest. And I am afraid to start an argument or unnecessary drama.

I just want to prepare myself for when the time comes. I'm very sensitive so it will be a lot harder. Um, yeah.

Would it be weird to ask if it's possible for me to stop loving him so much? It hurts because it feels unrequited, so I feel it would be easier to just try to stop loving him this intensely.

I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance.

20
19