I can't get over something my boyfriend did. Is our relationship doomed?

I met my boyfriend with one of my new friends. Me and him hung out a few times and enjoyed each others company. While I was sick and getting a surgery, he ended up touching my friends cooch :) Now I know we weren't dating then but we were subtly flirting and friends (I'm 17 by the way and he's 18) but the reason we liked each other is because we learned we were both virgins and had similar interests and hobbies and never had a relationship. He sworn to me he never touched a girl after it happened and I didn't even know. A few months after the incident I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT, the girl ended up telling me. She said he puked and also kicked her out. I messaged him, and by this time, we were exploring each other and already have kissed and were together CONSTANTLY and he admitted everything and said he was sorry. He cried and begged and said at the time it happened we weren't really anything and he didn't know he liked me until he thought of me when it happened and got anxiety, stopped and kicked her out. He said he didn't touch a girl and wanted to try seeing he was 18. They didn't speak after that apparently. He said he wanted to tell me all those months but was scared I would leave.
Fast forward, we are in a relationship and lost our virginity to each other. I believe his story but the problem is, it's been 9 months since I found out and I'm not over it. I still think of it and whenever something reminds me of it I get super angry. I don't trust him sometimes. He hasn't done anything else to make me not trust him and treats me like royalty. No matter how hard he tries I still find myself rejecting him and apart of me wants revenge. I would never cheat but I'm just so mad. He is great and I know I still love him but sometimes I feel like this grudge is going to ruin things. He's my first boyfriend and I'm his first girlfriend so I'm new to this... what do I do? How do I control my anger and is it ruined now? I won't find a guy more sweet and caring than him but I can't get over it...
2
2