How important is money for a girl to have a relationship with a guy?

For you and American culture in general. How important is money?, Would a girl reject a guy she likes based on his income? Have you ever done so?, why?; Is it common for many girls in America or not that much?How important is money for a girl to have a relationship with a guy?
  • Very important
    Vote A
  • Somewhat important
    Vote B
  • Not at all
    Vote C
  • Other (explain) / Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm not asking if you'd support a guy who does not work. I'm asking if the guy has enough to pay his bills but not much more than that. If he can't have a nice car or a great job, or take you to a fancy dinner. I'm asking If a guy lives in an small apartment or a trailer park but is a great person overall and you like him, would finding out he has not much money affect your decision?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It doesn't matter how much they have or make, it matters what they do with it. Are they responsible and mature about the money they spend. No one wants a child they have to teach how to manage money or prioritize.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care at all if he is poor as long as I love him or as long as he loves me!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If women are looking for a man to be the father of her children, she will usually be concerned about his ability to support a family. It is reasonable to want to know that you will have the money to provide all of the things that children need.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are some women who care... but there are also lots of women who don't.
    I mean, finding out how well-off you are in the beginning of the relationship is almost impossible anyway. Of course if you invite her to your place, she will see how you live but unless you happen to reside in a mobile home, this shouldn't be too much of a deal. Besides, by the time she trusts you enough to come to your place with you, she's probably developed enough feelings for you to not care about such matters anymore.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's important that he has some job, because I can't afford to support another person. But he doesn't have to be rich, as long as he makes enough money to pay his bills it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only voted ‘somewhat important’ because I will not be paying for everything for my boyfriend and I don’t ever expect him to do that for me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's important that a guy can support himself

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Eh i see money as a root of evil and corruption but also the path to happiness so eh

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I've seen
    Very important

But that is of course contigent on the type of girl and how her family is

All the girls we know and the girls they know. So quite a bit. Then uf you include all the semi arranged muslim weddings, and indians and all that
    Take Asians too like from china

They ALL (for the most part) only will marry off a guy that is doing well
    You will almost never see a any of those girls dating or marrying a security gaurd lol or car mechanic

Yes looks can trump wealth but its not that common

Younger girls won't care much. So you might get young girls saying ya its ok. But once a women hits a certain age looking for marriage. Think again 😂

And thats also to assume she's a desired women. Not some women that has no options. Ya she'll take anyone she can get
    But a women with options. The girl you want. Lol yup. Mo money mo money 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the basis of relationship for some girls

0|1
    0|0
  • More they say

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d think only somewhat

0|1
    0|0