How important is money for a girl to have a relationship with a guy?

For you and American culture in general. How important is money?, Would a girl reject a guy she likes based on his income? Have you ever done so?, why?; Is it common for many girls in America or not that much?How important is money for a girl to have a relationship with a guy?
  • Very important
  • Somewhat important
  • Not at all
    Vote C
  • Other (explain) / Results
    Vote D
I'm not asking if you'd support a guy who does not work. I'm asking if the guy has enough to pay his bills but not much more than that. If he can't have a nice car or a great job, or take you to a fancy dinner. I'm asking If a guy lives in an small apartment or a trailer park but is a great person overall and you like him, would finding out he has not much money affect your decision?

58

Most Helpful Girls

• It doesn't matter how much they have or make, it matters what they do with it. Are they responsible and mature about the money they spend. No one wants a child they have to teach how to manage money or prioritize.

• I don't care at all if he is poor as long as I love him or as long as he loves me!

Most Helpful Guys

• If women are looking for a man to be the father of her children, she will usually be concerned about his ability to support a family. It is reasonable to want to know that you will have the money to provide all of the things that children need.

• I'm sure there are some women who care... but there are also lots of women who don't.
    I mean, finding out how well-off you are in the beginning of the relationship is almost impossible anyway. Of course if you invite her to your place, she will see how you live but unless you happen to reside in a mobile home, this shouldn't be too much of a deal. Besides, by the time she trusts you enough to come to your place with you, she's probably developed enough feelings for you to not care about such matters anymore.