What do you think?

Can people like each other over the Internet? What’s your opinion.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They can like the fantasies that they create about each other, but that's very different from knowing the real person. It also creates the danger of getting 'attached' to someone who isn't what they're presenting to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes.
    I've had so many crushes on online friends I legit lost count.
    I was best friends with a girl I met here and we liked each other a lot for like 6 years.
    My last ex I met on tumblr (we did meet in person eventually) and I'm still friends with her and still have strong feelings for her.
    I've also had to reject a few girls I met online cause I only saw them as friends But they were interested in more.
    Meeting online is no different than say, seeing a person on the street, getting their number, and then just texting them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course they can. Just because you can't reach out and touch them doesn't mean you can't interact with them and get to know them and develop an emotional attachment to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a long distance relationship and we initiated it while he was overseas. So yes, you can like / fall in love with someone over the internet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, absolutely. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS CAPABLE OF FEELING AFFECTION WITHOUT SEEING THE PERSON IN PERSON. Just wanted to make that clear because even if you were blind/deaf you could love someone, so what's stopping you from falling head over heels for someone's way of talking, humor, and mentality. Just watch out for catfish ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Like yes, lust yes, be infatuated sure, but as for love, not without being together in person. You're just loving your image of them rather than the real person if you dont spend significant time in each others company in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have loads of friends on the internet who I like... and if you are talking about romantic "like" yes, that is possible too, it is the reason match. com is still in buisness after all these years.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I said yes, but I'll add to it. We can "like" another person over the internet, but it's difficult to know exactly who they are, how they act, how they respond to certain situations since you can't see them face to face. It's a fragile thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Like each other? Sure. Be in a relationship with each other? No. That's not a real relationship.

1|0
    1|0
  • Of course they can. Some of my best friends I only know online.

0|0
    0|0
  • You fall in love with the person they are, not the face, not the body, it's the soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they can like each other be in love no won't go that far

0|0
    0|0
  • And fall in love with them. Sounds as joke, but it is true

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I believe in love by hearts not from place or status

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds lame... but hey why not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but there is some complexity

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they can

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. i think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • why not

0|0
    0|0
  • because nowadays it's normal ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I have

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens to me all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows personality I haven’t had such a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No they can't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• They definitely can.

0|0
    0|0
  • They like what they see, hear and feel inside. But is it a real feeling or relationship if you don’t touch? Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like each other maybe but I don't think they will reach to the love point ( I mean for me) meet personally can help to give more the internet is a good start line for something beautiful.,.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can that is how my boyfriend and I met and we r still together

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But you can't love what you can't touch. One day. Another girl will get him , or you will find someone you like in your city.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's most of the time different in real life.
    But you can like someone yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more the idea of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No because people suck online and irl. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't never know but i feel like people put false information on the Internet sometimes so i would rather like someone if i know them or meet them face to face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes