What do you think?

Can people like each other over the Internet? What’s your opinion.
  • Yes
  • No

1124

Most Helpful Guys

• They can like the fantasies that they create about each other, but that's very different from knowing the real person. It also creates the danger of getting 'attached' to someone who isn't what they're presenting to you.

• Hell yes.
    I've had so many crushes on online friends I legit lost count.
    I was best friends with a girl I met here and we liked each other a lot for like 6 years.
    My last ex I met on tumblr (we did meet in person eventually) and I'm still friends with her and still have strong feelings for her.
    I've also had to reject a few girls I met online cause I only saw them as friends But they were interested in more.
    Meeting online is no different than say, seeing a person on the street, getting their number, and then just texting them.

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course they can. Just because you can't reach out and touch them doesn't mean you can't interact with them and get to know them and develop an emotional attachment to them.

• I had a long distance relationship and we initiated it while he was overseas. So yes, you can like / fall in love with someone over the internet