When do you know a man truly cares about a woman?

Cares

716

Most Helpful Guys

• When he daily asks her hoe her day was enquires about whether she has taken lunch dinner etc or not keep regular checks on how is she feeling and make sure there is nothing bothering her and hugging her whenever they meet is enough to indicate that he truly cares.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • He'll do whatever he could to ensure you were comfortable and happy! He'll devote his affection and love to you all the time; to remind you how much he loves you on a daily basis. He'll never be judgmental and always be supportive of you, no matter what you think or do! When he checks up on you when you two are apart from each other to ensure you're safe and that he can provide assistance if needed be. If you ever had a problem or wanted to rant, he'll hear you out every step of the way and be very understanding about it; even so much as providing advice and solutions to them! He'll want to spend time with you; to bond closer to you. He'll occasionally come up with surprises to make your day better whether it being a bouquet of flowers, going to a play and such! If you ask him to do a task for you that's reasonable, he'll be more than happy to do so without any hesitation. When you ask him what's the most beautiful thing on the planet and he says "You"!

In a nutshell, it's a man who priorities you over everything and everyone else in his life! He'll always be devoted to you and never sway away, no matter how many temptations are thrown to him. He'll love you forever and want to be a part of your life, always <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When he's always there for you, when he supports you, when he genuinely shows how much he loves you and how much you mean to him, when he never abuses you but cares for you, when he wants to make you smile and is still by your side when you need a shoulder to lean on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE