When do you know a man truly cares about a woman?

Cares

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• When he daily asks her hoe her day was enquires about whether she has taken lunch dinner etc or not keep regular checks on how is she feeling and make sure there is nothing bothering her and hugging her whenever they meet is enough to indicate that he truly cares.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • He'll do whatever he could to ensure you were comfortable and happy! He'll devote his affection and love to you all the time; to remind you how much he loves you on a daily basis. He'll never be judgmental and always be supportive of you, no matter what you think or do! When he checks up on you when you two are apart from each other to ensure you're safe and that he can provide assistance if needed be. If you ever had a problem or wanted to rant, he'll hear you out every step of the way and be very understanding about it; even so much as providing advice and solutions to them! He'll want to spend time with you; to bond closer to you. He'll occasionally come up with surprises to make your day better whether it being a bouquet of flowers, going to a play and such! If you ask him to do a task for you that's reasonable, he'll be more than happy to do so without any hesitation. When you ask him what's the most beautiful thing on the planet and he says "You"!

In a nutshell, it's a man who priorities you over everything and everyone else in his life! He'll always be devoted to you and never sway away, no matter how many temptations are thrown to him. He'll love you forever and want to be a part of your life, always <3

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When he's always there for you, when he supports you, when he genuinely shows how much he loves you and how much you mean to him, when he never abuses you but cares for you, when he wants to make you smile and is still by your side when you need a shoulder to lean on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Any man standing on the tampon isle shopping not creeping! Really cares for his woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • He changes his behaviors.
    Like say you had a fight cause he kept doing something that bothered you, but then after he stops doing it.
    That means he cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • when he remembers little things when he does things out of the blue for u when he lets u threw his personal belongings and not get angry when he is there for u when u need him and says things that make u laugh when u feel like crap

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, when I truly care about someone, I will stick up for them. If someone threatens tnem, I step between. I would take a bullet for those I care about. If u are that unsure, find a way to test him. I recommend seeing what he does when someone else is hitting on u. However defensive he gets will tell how much he cares. I have seen people do this and find out their guy doesn't care and just leaves them to face it, as well as people who go really offensive and protective. That is the best reaction. If he gets between you and another guy hitting on u, u know be cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • When there's no existence of a standard for symptoms of cares

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is in pain and he runs to her side, to give aid, or comfort.

1|0
    0|0
  • When he want to be in involved in your life. He cares for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • When he is always asking them how they are, what they are up to, complementing them and being genuinely interested in the girls life

0|1
    0|0
  • When he don't ask for anything in return

1|0
    0|0
  • When he genuinely hold ur shopping bags?

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll see it.

1|1
    0|0
  • When he proposed?

1|0
    0|0
  • his feelings are aligned with yours

0|1
    0|0
  • when he put's your happiness above his

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• There will be a time when he will go out of his way to make you feel better. That is when you know

0|1
    0|0
  • He's always there

0|1
    0|0
  • When he puts a ring on your finger 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • There are signs you'll know

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about you but I knew my boyfriend cared for me at the moment when I got my period and I was bleeding a lot. In like 5 minutes he got me some pills for cramps , pads and some panties because mine got full of. ... And I was so ashamed and I cried and he was like "cheer up , its a woman things" (I was 16 at that time )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes