• I wouldn’t date a bisexual
    Vote C
  • WTH is a bisexual
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. She was faithful and honest - it was never an issue. It was pretty fun talking about girls were both thought were cute.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a guy of course, but I don’t mind dating a bisexual woman.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• Had a bi girlfriend once. When she was with a guy it was that guy. When she was with a girl she was with that girl. Relationship was wild. We only did the threesome thing once and it ruined the relationship. Wish it never happened she was artistic beautiful and adventurous. Was a waste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Female sexuality is more likely to be connection-based and more likely to be somewhat fluid anyway. I've been with plenty of girls that are as straight as can be and several have confessed bi/lesbian fantasies, especially surrounding some super hot celeb or female friend of theirs. I've never found this intimidating, and I'm not going to lie, I find the fantasies hot. So sure, I'd date an openly bi girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex was a bisexual and she was also almost dating another girl, we had some fun the three of us but in the end after 3 years she decided she was a lesbian.

1|0
    0|0
    • Happens sometimes 😬

• I ain't mad, just a little , I broke up on good terms and we remained friends

• No probs. As long as she won't cheat on me.

Not because I'd get jealous, but because I'd probably end up jacking off to it. (Provided she'd do it witha girl)

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, as long as she was committed to me and fit all my standards.

I'd probably prefer it if she was more into guys than girls, though it may not matter too much, if she was committed to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Done it, would do it again. Bisexual girls can be... entertaining.

1|0
    0|1
  • I admit that I'm a hypocrite when it comes to this subject. I don't have any problems when it comes to women being bisexual, it's male bisexuals that I don't care for. I could never have a sexual relationship with another man. I can be friends with a bisexual man as long as there is the understanding that I'm not bisexual.

1|0
    0|0
    • u dont like to date bi males, how is that hypocritical if ur not into guys lol

• Show All
    • I don't date males period!

• Ur answer suggested otherwise

• yes, some people can't control who they like. it isn't right for me to shun them for what they can't control

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I don't see why i wouldn't date a bi girl.

Just because you like two gender doesn't mean you're more prone to be a cheater. Straight people cheats too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I would date a bisexual guy and/or girl! The perfect scenario would be a foursome where everyone was bi. FUN!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I am bisexual, and I would date either a bisexual guy or a bisexual girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexuality doesn't have anything to do with faithfulness or affection people are people

1|0
    0|0
  • Id date a bisexual woman 🤤

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m a bisexual and I’m married and hubby knows

1|1
    0|0
  • I dated bisexual guys before

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are easier to date one than girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I’m homophobic, biphobic, and transphobic.

0|7
    4|1

Recommended myTakes