Is my ex playing it cool or just not interested?

So the other day , after 3 months no contact, my ex texted me. He told me that as a part of his boxing club he's coming to my city and I should say hi. I texted him a day later. Then he texted me. Then I texted him this morning, it's now evening time and he's read the message but has not replied.
  • not interested
    Vote A
  • playing it cool
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you're clearly not interested in him and the fact that you showed you dont care when you responded a day later every time means he clocked on and hasn't bothered out of self-respect.
    An ex-gf who i talk to, she replies to me within minutes. If i came to her city and asked if she wanted to meet and started playing games the way you do then i won't continue any plans.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Be careful, girl. He is probably looking for a friends with benefits thing now.

3|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm gonna go with what she said. More than likely he just wants sex hit and run

• Tell him, "that is awesome you're doing well & visiting".

Don't go, even if you want to go back with him. He has to value your time and it should cost him planning and thought to get your support back and have you at the ringside. Your not a toy.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't go back to it aha. They're an ex for a reason 😅

3|1
    0|0
  • You know why he didn't reply because u texted a day later when a guy texts a girl and she doesn't respond until the next she not interested or she text u back faster

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't care so why should he

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to have sex with you that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to talk to her..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on what you said..
    Why is he ur ex? Why is he so far away?
    Is the answer to those questions the same thing?
    He might be uncertain. Given it's just gonna be like picking an old scab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could go both ways, but if he texted you first, he's probably playing it cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Eugh he's an ex, move on, you've shown him you ain't fussed by texting him a day later.

0|0
    0|1
  • Run dont walk. Sounds like just another player not a stayer ='(

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s probably just busy but wait to see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont be his spare tire

3|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is just busy...