Is my ex playing it cool or just not interested?

So the other day , after 3 months no contact, my ex texted me. He told me that as a part of his boxing club he's coming to my city and I should say hi. I texted him a day later. Then he texted me. Then I texted him this morning, it's now evening time and he's read the message but has not replied.
  • not interested
  • playing it cool

116

Most Helpful Guy

• you're clearly not interested in him and the fact that you showed you dont care when you responded a day later every time means he clocked on and hasn't bothered out of self-respect.
    An ex-gf who i talk to, she replies to me within minutes. If i came to her city and asked if she wanted to meet and started playing games the way you do then i won't continue any plans.

Most Helpful Girls

• Be careful, girl. He is probably looking for a friends with benefits thing now.

• Yeah I'm gonna go with what she said. More than likely he just wants sex hit and run

• Tell him, "that is awesome you're doing well & visiting".

Don't go, even if you want to go back with him. He has to value your time and it should cost him planning and thought to get your support back and have you at the ringside. Your not a toy.