In long Run of life, can it be Toxic to learn - to be single?

Incapable of doing relationships
Incapable of doing relationships

My question is simple..
If you noticed some people are always jumping in relationships while others.. always stay single..
So.. Let me explain it like.. I mean OXYGEN atoms are so unstable that they need to bond with other elements ( like couples..)
If they don't find other elements they bond with themselves ( O2 - probably gay couples)
.. But if
Someone becomes like Nobel Gas..
You know Argon! Helium.. And learn to live a single happy life..
Will it hurt them in the long run with not having a family or other humans to cherish time... With..

I am asking this.. Because I am At the Verge of achieving that state..(like stable Nobel gasses) I am curious to know should! I accept it or not!
And if not then what to do..

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I get what you're saying. Ihave been single far too long that I feel used to it. It closes romantic thoughts.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am a hopeless romantic person...
      But.. Incapable of expressing them..

• Show All
    • Thanks for Most helpful opinion star asker. 😊

• You deserved it

• Today it seems single or married have become identities rather than just relationship statuses. Married people are usually conservative, upper-class, Caucasian, whereas those who identify as single and tend to stay single are those who have serial relationships, multiple partners or fuckbuddy arrangements, democratic views and generally a non-traditional/non-mainstream outlook.

With the latter, it tends to be hard to break into the married world, because marriage is by definition traditional and mainstream. There can be exceptions, but they tend to be few.

You can have successful relationships (romantic, sexual and otherwise) if you are single, but not having that vow/written contract as in marriage makes it more difficult and complicated a lot of the time.

0|1
    2|6
    • Oh, single people are all assholes yeah sure, no way they just have problems with dating and/or are unattractive no fucking way they are all mindless bastards that just want that piece of meat to fuck

• Show All
    • @Nik1hil dude I can't stop talking to her cuz she's like the smartest person ever and she's always right! It's fascinating :3

• @Syrian_survivor well she indeed is a women..
      And a wise Swedish queen..

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all i loved the gay oxygen fact... BravoπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
    Secondly,, u see I've been single for 2 years maybe few months more and let me tell you one thing its as toxic as 80 years old man buggers, it is really depressing, at least my job keeps me busy most of the time otherwise i wouldn't know what to do with my life,
    Thing is no Matter how good you're doing in ur life, if u can't love again ure fkd, humans need each other, to fight to make love to do stupidest things together,, find the girl of your dreams and let her know that u love her so much that every time u look at her u get diarrhea, seriously!

0|0
    0|0
    • every time u look at her u get diarrhea, seriously - - - I loved this opinion.. πŸ˜‚ 🀣

I will do it this the next girl I actually like..

• Is like a cheat code for love... You'll see.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• My god your explanation was so nerdy.
    You are the single one right? Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way! That description describes me entirely! But to answer your question, it really depends on you. If you like living alone and being alone all the time with no kids and no one to bother you, then it could be good. If not then no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well.. I will let life figure it out..
      How is your stock market going πŸ˜‰

• I believe EVERYONE needs someone. Whether it be a life partner , friends or family member to rely on and support them through their successes and failures in life. It's not healthy for a persons metal state to remain alone and isolated long-term with no one at all in their life , regardless of how strong they are in their own.

However, if a person is only surrounded by assholes it would be better for them to be alone and isolated on their own, than to feel alone and isolated because the people they surround themselves with make then fee that way

I do believe it's possible to feel truly happy and content being single , but not if the person has absolutely no one at all in their life

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been single for a long long time, so long that it's starting to feel like I won't be in a relationship for the rest of my life. And every time a guy comes around, I feel so awkward, like, wth am I supposed to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m single and don’t have many friends. I don’t know how to meet anyone. I suck.

1|2
    0|0
  • I dunno about the question but I do know now that u r very good in chemistry. Lol. Jk

0|0
    0|0
    • I studied chemistry in High school in 2014 last time..
      Since then it's all Commerce and economics.. And this field only..
      But you did not answered my question..

• I think its not toxic to learn to be single as long as u r happy with your own company.

• I am in a Flux of state of depression and person who knows how to be single and Happy..
      And I wouldn't ask this question if I was in single. Happy state.. 😞
      So I developed a perception of the other version of me.. And I am curious to see if that guy's is going downhill..

• It’s fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I relate to this

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is are you happy being single?

0|0
    0|0
    • You are my stalker!..
      But you do care about me..
      😘😘 AWWW...

• Yes I would think so

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think ultimately happiness is entirely dependent upon yourself and what you believe would make you happy. Or that nobody is truly "happy" and that we're really all miserable in some form or way to pass the time here in this kind of a world until our time is up. Just do whatever and live however you believe is best for you, and don't let anybody else tell you otherwise. I think you'll be a'ight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is harder as you age
    I have never been on a date, got into LDR though , after 26 years
    I was too naive and gave it too much , so i didn't do great (for myself at least ) and end up hurt
    So, no matter how much time , your heart will still be the same , i hope you find someone soon :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can be. I think people who learn to be single and lay down from ther greater aspirations will experience huge regrets later in life. But that's not to say some aren't really better off that way and don't identify with the idea that being in a relationship is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see your point. Sure this it can happen. I know a few people that were always alone and nothing was wrong about them. Its just the way they are. They do have friends etc and sometimes they even fool around with girls but we do know its not going to last more than a week. Nobody NEEDS to have a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being single is great when you are older. When you are younger you need to experience as much of life as you can and part of that is relationships.

Once you reach a certain age and been in and out of a few relationships it is fine to be single but not so much when you are young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it can be. I learned to be single and used to be one in years i've been single and i am afraid of this situation I sometimes think i will never be in a relationship because of this. Even if i am in a relationship, i guess i will not be able to make my female partner happy because i think i almost know nothing about being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't give up on finding your pair. Where does Helium come from? It gets made through radioactive decay. Do you want your life to be decay?

All relationships are different, just as we are all unique individuals. When we form social bonds we have to sacrifice something (say an electron) but we also vecome something so much more.

I was close to being alone myself at one point, now that I'm not I can't imagine that fate as anything other than pitiful.

A good partner makes you stronger together. You gain financially, the devision of labor, someone to count on, someone who cares about you, etc. Even without love there are a host of reasons. When you factor love in it's exponentially greater. Fun dates, conversation, someone to share a meal with, sex, kissing, hugs, etc.

I also look at long term, assuming you live to be old. When you are too old to have physical fun and be active do you want to be alone? No partner beside you in a rocking chair. No kids or grandkids to visit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being single is not a bad thing but too much is really bad. In the end or some day you will find som1 with whom u fall in love. Doing things on a rite time is good

0|0
    0|0
  • if youve been single 2 years and say its too long you need to rethink that.
    I've been single forever and im counting

0|0
    0|0
    • I have always been single..
      Who said.. I have been single since 2 years..

• Show All
    • I ain't counting it negatively..
      I am sorry.. My opinion might come wrong.. Just depressed right now.. With 0 emotions..
      So I am failing to draw emotional response out of your words... So I could give you an emotional response..

• Its alright

• Called MGTOW, look it up, but there's a lot of biased news sources. So keep that in mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is poison women are cheap your better off alone in the long run nothing lasts any more

0|1
    0|0
  • Noble gas are unaffected what happens around them and in their surrounding :p

0|0
    0|0
  • it becomes permanent after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Same problem bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you eat ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes