In long Run of life, can it be Toxic to learn - to be single?

Incapable of doing relationships
Incapable of doing relationships

My question is simple..
If you noticed some people are always jumping in relationships while others.. always stay single..
So.. Let me explain it like.. I mean OXYGEN atoms are so unstable that they need to bond with other elements ( like couples..)
If they don't find other elements they bond with themselves ( O2 - probably gay couples)
.. But if
Someone becomes like Nobel Gas..
You know Argon! Helium.. And learn to live a single happy life..
Will it hurt them in the long run with not having a family or other humans to cherish time... With..

I am asking this.. Because I am At the Verge of achieving that state..(like stable Nobel gasses) I am curious to know should! I accept it or not!
And if not then what to do..

1316

Most Helpful Girls

• I get what you're saying. Ihave been single far too long that I feel used to it. It closes romantic thoughts.

• I am a hopeless romantic person...
      But.. Incapable of expressing them..

• Thanks for Most helpful opinion star asker. 😊

• You deserved it

• Today it seems single or married have become identities rather than just relationship statuses. Married people are usually conservative, upper-class, Caucasian, whereas those who identify as single and tend to stay single are those who have serial relationships, multiple partners or fuckbuddy arrangements, democratic views and generally a non-traditional/non-mainstream outlook.

With the latter, it tends to be hard to break into the married world, because marriage is by definition traditional and mainstream. There can be exceptions, but they tend to be few.

You can have successful relationships (romantic, sexual and otherwise) if you are single, but not having that vow/written contract as in marriage makes it more difficult and complicated a lot of the time.

• Oh, single people are all assholes yeah sure, no way they just have problems with dating and/or are unattractive no fucking way they are all mindless bastards that just want that piece of meat to fuck

• @Nik1hil dude I can't stop talking to her cuz she's like the smartest person ever and she's always right! It's fascinating :3

• @Syrian_survivor well she indeed is a women..
      And a wise Swedish queen..

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all i loved the gay oxygen fact... BravoπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
    Secondly,, u see I've been single for 2 years maybe few months more and let me tell you one thing its as toxic as 80 years old man buggers, it is really depressing, at least my job keeps me busy most of the time otherwise i wouldn't know what to do with my life,
    Thing is no Matter how good you're doing in ur life, if u can't love again ure fkd, humans need each other, to fight to make love to do stupidest things together,, find the girl of your dreams and let her know that u love her so much that every time u look at her u get diarrhea, seriously!

• every time u look at her u get diarrhea, seriously - - - I loved this opinion.. πŸ˜‚ 🀣

I will do it this the next girl I actually like..

• Is like a cheat code for love... You'll see.