Do you like possessive/caring girls?

I had a huge crush on a guy. We went through some flirting stages and knew that we were both attracted sexually to each other. I didn’t make a move because I knew he wouldn’t be a good guy to me.
Whenever I see a girl near him and interacting with him, I just get mad. I just wish that could be me.
I try to hide myself and act like I don’t care.
The thing is, I don’t want him to be hurt by anybody or someone who doesn’t value him.
I loved him so much that I couldn’t stand seeing this because I wanted in a way to protect him.

Do you like possessive/caring girls in that way?
And no not the kind to ask you everything.

1160

Most Helpful Guys

• I love girls who are caring because they're always in high demand cuz in this day in society a girl who actually cares is rare in in a way. And I do love to have a girl whose possessive but not so much over the top where I can't hang out with anyone because they feel like they have to protect their stomping ground. For me I have my friend some social person and I need to be able to do what I need to do and I wouldn't mind taking her with me anywhere but interfering with my friendships or outings of sorts just so that she feels empowered doesn't fly with me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Me personally, I love it. In my previous relationships, I was called 'clingy' a lot. In the relationship right now, me and my wonderful girlfriend are clingy to eachother and we're perfectly okay with that. I love how much we admire eachother and get engrossed in eachother. Never in my life have I felt so loved from another girl. I could not give it up for the world and I know this is the love of my life. We do everything with eachother and spend all our freetime having fun with eachother, being as happy as we can be.

But I know that all guys are not like me. Some guys dont like clinginess. Some guys do. It just depends. So honestly, you got to find out for yourself if he likes that. Good luck doe x3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you ! I really found your opinion interesting. We’re always wondering what people think about us when they shoud ACCEPT us. Beautiful message.

Most Helpful Girls

• Just don’t try to get too jealous/possessive. A little is natural, but too much could drive your partner away. I know if I’m dating someone, extreme jealousy is a turn off. Not to be judgy though. I suggest just toning down your jealousy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Tbh you sound pretty toxic. You don't want him, but then when other girls speak to him you just get jealous and angry? You sound insecure.

You either get with him or you don't. And since you don't seem to want to, stop obsessing over him. You don't love him, you're just infatuated with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I’m not toxic. If you want the truth, he has been messing with my feelings and even disrespected me. He tried to talked to me. I had trouble being over him which results in these kind of comportments.

• Thank you for your understanding and taking the time to help me 💕 I really appreciate that. Have a nice day ☺️

• 💖💖