Do you like possessive/caring girls?

I had a huge crush on a guy. We went through some flirting stages and knew that we were both attracted sexually to each other. I didn’t make a move because I knew he wouldn’t be a good guy to me.
Whenever I see a girl near him and interacting with him, I just get mad. I just wish that could be me.
I try to hide myself and act like I don’t care.
The thing is, I don’t want him to be hurt by anybody or someone who doesn’t value him.
I loved him so much that I couldn’t stand seeing this because I wanted in a way to protect him.

Do you like possessive/caring girls in that way?
And no not the kind to ask you everything.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I love girls who are caring because they're always in high demand cuz in this day in society a girl who actually cares is rare in in a way. And I do love to have a girl whose possessive but not so much over the top where I can't hang out with anyone because they feel like they have to protect their stomping ground. For me I have my friend some social person and I need to be able to do what I need to do and I wouldn't mind taking her with me anywhere but interfering with my friendships or outings of sorts just so that she feels empowered doesn't fly with me

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Me personally, I love it. In my previous relationships, I was called 'clingy' a lot. In the relationship right now, me and my wonderful girlfriend are clingy to eachother and we're perfectly okay with that. I love how much we admire eachother and get engrossed in eachother. Never in my life have I felt so loved from another girl. I could not give it up for the world and I know this is the love of my life. We do everything with eachother and spend all our freetime having fun with eachother, being as happy as we can be.

But I know that all guys are not like me. Some guys dont like clinginess. Some guys do. It just depends. So honestly, you got to find out for yourself if he likes that. Good luck doe x3

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you ! I really found your opinion interesting. We’re always wondering what people think about us when they shoud ACCEPT us. Beautiful message.

Most Helpful Girls

• Just don’t try to get too jealous/possessive. A little is natural, but too much could drive your partner away. I know if I’m dating someone, extreme jealousy is a turn off. Not to be judgy though. I suggest just toning down your jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh you sound pretty toxic. You don't want him, but then when other girls speak to him you just get jealous and angry? You sound insecure.

You either get with him or you don't. And since you don't seem to want to, stop obsessing over him. You don't love him, you're just infatuated with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not toxic. If you want the truth, he has been messing with my feelings and even disrespected me. He tried to talked to me. I had trouble being over him which results in these kind of comportments.

• Show All
    • Thank you for your understanding and taking the time to help me 💕 I really appreciate that. Have a nice day ☺️

• 💖💖

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• I don't like girls who care too much about me, worry too much about me, since they start to feel like a second mother while I see my independence and self-sufficiency gradually slip out of my fingers. I like one who is reasonably independent and lets me stay reasonably independent. I also tend to freak out if a girl starts to fall in love with me quickly, since I figure she's falling in love with a fantasy of who I am rather than who I am really am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have a caring person in my life. But possessive? I don't really know. I don't think that possessiveness is good to your life. I do believe that if the love is mutual then you shouldn't flirt in romantic ways with others (at least not like you do with your beloved one) but I don't think that demanding someone's total attention and love is good to anyone, and neither jealousy. You should be open if you know the person loves you and you shouldn't be possessive. You would want to be a trusted and trusting person. It's hard to let go stuff, but don't be too much possessive. Just a little because everyone is a little bit possessive, it is right that if the love is what you supposed to have then it should be yours, not other's. But caring to someone you love while doing nothing and being possessive at the same time isn't good at all. You might want to show care to this person but you can't be possessive with a person who doesn't know. Possesiveness can create stress, anxiousness and be very depressing. Also you don't have to be mad when you see the person with other girls. If you think he wouldn't be good to you then you just need to feel good that you've saved your time and emotions. Protecting and caring, possessiveness are different. Last thing, loving a person without telling him isn't good. You need to be free and do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. In this case you did right if you think he's not the guy for you but get over him. Maybe he can be a friend to take care of but not your person. Don't ever pretend anything unless you have to for a good reason. You should let go things and go with the flow, the right one. Doing mistakes is also fine that's how we learn new things.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a bit possessive too, but in a normal way. The fact is I'm an extremely caring person and that's not that good either.

• Your logic makes zero sense. You don't want to be with him yet you get jealous. What makes you think the guy can't handle himself when it comes to getting hurt? How do you know what these other girls intentions are? If it were me I'd tell you to butt out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do. But not like she starts crying if I break a leg or something or not like she asks me "baby, did you have your food?" everyday. If anyone is dating me must be knowing that food is #1. But I would like it if she cares and is a bit possessive. Again not like she would kill every girl near me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes obviously guys like very much girls who cares of them ... but they also get irritated when ur caring goes much above and u try to snatch their freedom from them... i know that u r just concern about him... but don't be much possessive about him and tell him directly what u have in ur heart for him nd what do you think... hope it helps :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but i want the women im with to know that the women who is in my heart is the one im dating. If you become to controlling it will show so try to to let things go. talk to him more about it and show more efecshtion. if he is not nice to you leav. there's more of us out there willing to treet you like a qween and defend you till our last breath but some of us are the ones you just over look too fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do. I love to be both dominant and submissive in love. I'd love to have my girlfriend being a possessive one. I love to be cared about. Oh stop it who am I to ask that for too much? :( ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

and even though I might find it annoying
    It's a relationship I'd rather have anyway,

I'd rather her be possessive towards me, and not easy to forget about me

1|0
    0|1
  • In the situation you're describing, no. I might enjoy it if she's my woman, in other words she's also providing for my... needs, ahem, but I'm not going to appreciate it from a girl that's not in a relationship with me. I'd very much feel like she was getting in the way of what I was pursuing. Basically, if I were able to talk to the girl openly about this protective steak she's got going for me, I'd say "look, if you're not going to step up and make a play to be the girl who looks after my heart all the time, stop trying to protect it as if you know what's best for it."

0|0
    0|0
  • Possessive no. I can understand a little jealousy but not like that. I can't be with a girl who makes my life a lying hell over needing to control me even if I'm loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring- displaying kindness and concern for others.

possessive- demanding someone's total attention and love.

Never confuse the two.

0|2
    0|0
  • I truly admire a caring girl. Possessive girls in my opinion drive me totally insane.
    For instance we went into a deli and I ordered a sandwich and she got jealous of the girl behind the counter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like possessive/caring girls because I know that if any girl flirts with me, she'll get possessive and get me outta there. Or rip her hair out. Either one is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys like Possessive girls...
    But some do... Someone caring for you make the other person fell Special.. Expressing your fellings is important..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl like that simply because I'm a crazy guy who thinks the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if we like or not like possessive girls. It only matters if this guy does

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes! I want such girls! I am very shy I won't talk to another girl if she is with me. I want she could take care of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I would prefer my girl to be possessive about me that clearly shows that she cares for me and I am her priority

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but don't push it with me. I need my space and independence to be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is such a thing caring girls?
    I know about moms with her kids not girls, at least not in 2018.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Caring is a good thing but when it goes way too far it turns to possession and it s very bad thing. My advice is keep caring, loving, protecting without taking your partner’s freedom. U gotta let him do whatever he want. (Me , who telling u this , i know i’m not perfect , and sometimes i do the opposite of what i said, I’m not perfect, but i’m doing my best)

0|1
    0|0
  • After personal experiences, it's the kind of people I'd prefer to stay away from. Irrationally jealous people typically have no understanding of the damage they can do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man, the last time I was like that. I think that's the reason why he broke up with me. I loved him yet I guess he didn't love me.

0|0
    0|0
  • possessive and caring are two completely different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys act like children when they find someone caring... but at sexual intercourses they like to be bosses ;)
    In my opinion, he would like that way

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him just tell him. And Im kinda like you with my boyfriend. I want the best for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Babe caring and possessive are two different things

0|0
    0|0
  • Being possessive =/= caring.

0|2
    0|0
  • They act like bitches

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes