Do you wish you were in a relationship?

I don’t lol
  • Yes
  • No
  • Already in one
    Vote C
Wow over 1000 votes! Thank you everyone!!💗💗💗

85187

Most Helpful Guys

• I really really wish there was a beautiful and pretty girl that I can wake up next to every day wrapped in her arms and I’ll know that she loves me therefore my day will be ok because at the end I’ll have her to snuggle back into bed with. I also really wish I could give a girl all the love I have in my heart

• Yeah of course

• Aww. I really wish I’ll find someone. I never had a relationship so just thinking of other people doing it in their teens makes me feel so low sometimes.

• Relationships require a lot of time and dedication. We're talking about another person with whom you'll share you life.

In my case, I prefer to earn money and just have casual sex with female friends from time to time. It's healthy since I get sex with people I cherish and don't have the need to be awkward later on.

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly rely on another person is troublesome and mostly brought troublesome problems for all of my friends (+family) because they jump straight into the deep end.. People should try to be independent and not count on their partners for emotional support head on.. sure you can have a talk about feelings and be there for each other but most of the time.. I feel people aren't ready to be on their own so they really aren't cut out to be in a relationship..

Just my personal thoughts about this topicc

for me... i want to get good grades and pass.

• @Sociopathvictim don't know what you are talking bout. No one, dude is talking to you, You RUDE. With your own username, what do you call yourself? x