Do you wish you were in a relationship?

I don’t lol
  • Yes
  • No
  • Already in one
    Vote C
5d
Wow over 1000 votes! Thank you everyone!!💗💗💗

85184

What Guys Said 184

• I really really wish there was a beautiful and pretty girl that I can wake up next to every day wrapped in her arms and I’ll know that she loves me therefore my day will be ok because at the end I’ll have her to snuggle back into bed with. I also really wish I could give a girl all the love I have in my heart

• 5d

Aww 💗

• 5d

Yeah of course

• 5d

Aww. I really wish I’ll find someone. I never had a relationship so just thinking of other people doing it in their teens makes me feel so low sometimes.

• Relationships require a lot of time and dedication. We're talking about another person with whom you'll share you life.

In my case, I prefer to earn money and just have casual sex with female friends from time to time. It's healthy since I get sex with people I cherish and don't have the need to be awkward later on.

• I'm not entirelly sure. Right now, I enjoy being single as it helps keep down on expenses, as from what I know, having a relationship can be quite expensive, especially for the male. But in the future, I may want to, still not sure though, since I might not have enough time to even properly create one, mainly because the job I'm trying to get in the future is to be a Game Developer - Programmer. And programmer hours are known to be really high.

• I have been in many relationships in my lifetime. For the past five months, I have been dating a woman who is not perfect, but she is a good woman, she has a heart of gold, and she is loyal. She may be The One!

• Nope. Because I really don't see the point of ever being in one. It's not gonna make me "happy" and change my outlook on this world and reality altogether. I wish I was never even part of this planet, world or reality altogether in the first place, what makes you think I'd ever wish that I'd be in a relationship?

• I recently divorced from a 15 year marriage of a verbally abusive spouse. We have 2 boys and it is important to me that the see what a loving relationship looks like, so they have some guidance for when they get older. And besides, because I never really felt much live, I have so much to give still.

• 6d

Aw hope you’re okay!

• 6d

I'm surprised you hung around that long but I suspect it was for the kids.

• 5d

Yeah it was for the kids. I actually filed 3 years prior, but didn't tell her. Instead, she said that she would go to counseling with me, wear her wedding ring and stop the unwarranted jealousy. So I dismissed it without her ever knowing about it. Needless to say, nothing changed. I realized that the kids are getting older and that they knew what was going on. And I know what kind of person I want to be with and definitely what I don't want. The glass is still half full with me thankfully lol. Thanks

• I wish I was in a relationship with someone who wanted to spend all of their time with me. Obviously putting other priorities first but I was one of the most important things. I just got out a bad one that was all me. It was like we lived together and occasionally had sex but we weren't really in love. I kinda of depended on her treating me like shit.

• I put no... I could've put 'already in one' though.

I just miss having my own space that isn't constantly cluttered with my wife's bullshit all the damn time.

• Not. with some stupid and. immature girl

• I would like to have a romantic partner for the sake of companionship, but my personal situation makes that impossible at the moment. I am moving states after I graduate high school, so if I were in a relationship now, it would inevitably end once I moved.

However, after I had already moved and settled in, I would like to find love as soon as possible. So yes, if my situation allowed it, I would desire to be in a relationship.

• l wish that l was in a relationship with a nice girl but when l think l am happy with a girl its then all taken away from me its so sad l no longer even know how l fell any more well l do but l will not say on here

• 6d

l will never date ever again as girls are nothing but a bag of crap lol crap trap liers

• 6d

@Jackieboi l am hung out to dry what goes around comes around

• 6d

what those faces mean lol

• I just want someone to cuddle and trust... I have trust issues, and it'd be so nice to have someone I could open up to. There are things ill take to the grave, not even my mom would know about. but it'd be nice to have someone that could listen to my story.

• No, especially not this early in my lifetime. I've learnt that relationships only drain me and prohibit me from accomplishing my dreams. I love being single, since I don't feel pinned in and I feel free. Casual dating is fine in moderation but I won't let it overrun my life.

Doesn't mean to say I won't ever settle down but before I even think about that, I have to grow up and be a successful person. Just not ready for it, even if I wanted it, since I want to get my life together first.

• 5d

Good for you bro! I did exactly what you have said and have to say although not currently in a relationship, focusing on the right things in my life certainly made me feel very happy. I studied for almost 15 years up to age 20 (when most of my friends went partying), and got my college and uni degrees. Accomplishing my dreams opened many doors for me and increased my confidence and outlook in life...

• Well... I'm in a state between dating and a relationship, just coz she's not comfortable with naming it a relationship yet... And I'm comfortable in this state so I guess I don't even care...

• Honestly I would love to be in a relationship. The bond you have between partners is an amazing thing, if it's not filled with bullshit and lies. But I've run into a lot a shitty girls and shitty people that I've never had a chance. So I'm fine with being alone. I'll just get a dog and be physically fit lmao.

• I’m 30 and have been wanting to get married to someone since kindergarten. lol

• I really would like to be in a relationship. I do well alone but at this point I'd like to be back in a relationship.

• yes😍 long as life can be lived normally, and as long as nothing bad or "not fixable" doesn't happen.

then sure😍

• 5d

as long as life's priorities are all good, or doing good,

and as long as that girl loves life much as I do,

and treats everyone with equal respect and kindness

and how!

(and how is an old time phrase that probably nobody has said since the 30's I bet)

• 5d

Aw haha cute

• At the moment no. The last time I tried to put someone else before myself it has a hard realization to know she wasn't returning that favor. I really don't have the desire to put myself out there again

• maybe the question should be, "do wish you were in a good relationship?".

It's better to be single than to be in a bad relationship.

• 5d

I've noticed a lot of people on here think they are in a good relationship but seem to be asking a lot of "what should I do" questions. Some think they are in a good one because they have settled and never had a really good one. They think they are in love, but love is a two way street , and love does not take advantage of the other, abuse them, or belittle them. It does not act superior, but should act a a team. Love is patient, love is kind, it dos not dishonor others, is not easily angered and does not keep records or wrongs/ It always protects, always trusts, and always hopes.

• 5d

I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the people in a relationship in this world are unhappy

• More from Guys
    164

What Girls Said 85

• @Sociopathvictim don't know what you are talking bout. No one, dude is talking to you, You RUDE. With your own username, what do you call yourself? x

• If i met the right person it would be nice, but otherwise i'm okay as i am.

• Nope

• 5d

Exactly. Whe needs them? Sex is the only thing relationships offer and getting sex is easy as people are easy these days.

• A relationship is not all it's cracked up to be. They are hard to keep going and require a lot of compromise. Maybe that's why people break up so often.

• Some days I do and other days I’m glad I’m not. Im pretty independent and enjoy my freedom. I like they I don’t really have to answer to anyone or worry about anyone. But for the right person, I wouldn’t mind. Haven’t found the one I’m willing to let go of my freedom for.

• I wish I was living with my person or somewhat close by. Because I'm having difficulties with distance right now.

• I’d actually love to talk to you about this.

Because I really would love a relationship right now, and I wonder why you don’t, i’d love to know actually

• Yes. I'm lonely.

You are lucky girl. I'm glad you don't.

• I sometimes hate to be alone and I love sharing my feelings with someone close who isn't my family or friend. I want to cate for someone and I want to laugh and cry and be happy.

• I do but not right now I have the maturity level of a child..

• I just want to feel loved. I mostly want to feel like I love myself.

• I do. I've been lonely 90% of my life and would be happy to have some love in my life.

• I can't deal with emotions right now. I need to focus on my college degree. I'm good just playing around with guys right now, having fun, not anything serious.

• I'm 18 and never once dated anyone. I'm satisfied where I am and I just believe now is not the right time and I'm okay with that

• Nope. Too many people are waaaay too clingy and over emotional now a days. 🙁

• Honestly rely on another person is troublesome and mostly brought troublesome problems for all of my friends (+family) because they jump straight into the deep end.. People should try to be independent and not count on their partners for emotional support head on.. sure you can have a talk about feelings and be there for each other but most of the time.. I feel people aren't ready to be on their own so they really aren't cut out to be in a relationship..

Just my personal thoughts about this topicc

for me... i want to get good grades and pass.

• Yea. Don’t get me wrong, being single isn’t bad, but it does get lonely.

• I do but I feel like it would be one of those be careful what you wish for situations.

• I don't actually know. Sometimes yes when I feel lonely and need someone to talk to. most of my friends have been/are in a relationship so i feel little bit left out sometimes. But i feel like i am not ready for a relationship yet. One reason is that here where I live everyone knows each other or are related to eachother someway. And other reason is that I don't need a man in my life. I am happy to be single😂 and i dont think that relationships at 16 are going to last that long tbh😂

• Growing old alone is hard. Growing old with your bestfriend is happiness.

• More from Girls
    65