Can you remember the very first song you dedicated to a significant other?

I was 11 or 12 when I first had a real live girlfriend to dedicate songs to and Bryan Adams "Everything I do" was my go to song for about 3 years. (No matter the Girlfriend) Then I kinda phased it out as my music tastes grew. Only using it once since then.

What about you?

3027

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not sure this counts. It was a romantic home cooked meal. Started with o sole mio by Pavarotti, Caruso by luci, la prima cosa Bella by Nicola di Bari and l'ultimo romantic also by Nicola di Bari. There were many more songs but those were the big three while we enjoyed a 5 course homemade meal with wine. Was a very romantic night.

• I remember the days when people were dedicating Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" to their loved ones. I remember a guy trying to serenade his crush by turning on a mic and trying to sing this very challenging song in front of the entire school - while I have to concede he was very brave to do so, the experience was memorable to me solely because he was tone deaf. Add that to a song that's challenging for even accomplished singers, and you have a recipe for disaster.

• And, having said that, I enjoyed Costner's Prince of Thieves. Hammy, but good sort of hammy.