Would you sacrifice your life to save your SO's life?

• Yes in a heart beat
  • No

1842

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends. And that is the most honest answer i can give. Depends. And thats why i rag on this Equality shit... i'd try to protect a woman who knows she's a woman and stays a woman, then i know I've gotta be a man... but for a woman trying to Usurp my position... and be a man... no... hell no.
    If a woman doesn't try to overshadow me... yea.. i could... but i'd gladly watch a woman who has tried while she goes down. I've done this before by the way... no point risking myself for someone who claims to be on my level right?

• Very easily.
    I tried taking my own life before as well so I'm... actually pretty terrified of death as I naturally should be but there are definitely worse things than dying.
    Like living. It's a lot harder to do.
    So it's an easy yes and that's just a light 'yes'.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think anyone can truly know for sure what they'd do until they're faced with a life and death situation. Some people react without hesitation and without a thought for themselves , while others become paralyzed with fear when they are faced with a life and death situation. But i feel i would sacrifice my own life for someone i loved.

• I’d do what it takes for neither of us to lose our lives but if it came down to it, I’d sacrifice my life to save my husband’s life.

I didn’t realise that I would until one month ago when I dreamt that a woman fired a gun at him, I jumped in front of him as I pushed him out of the way and the bullet entered my shoulder. When I woke up, it made me realise that I actually would do whatever it takes to make sure he is happy, safe and healthy!