Would you sacrifice your life to save your SO's life?

• Yes in a heart beat
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends. And that is the most honest answer i can give. Depends. And thats why i rag on this Equality shit... i'd try to protect a woman who knows she's a woman and stays a woman, then i know I've gotta be a man... but for a woman trying to Usurp my position... and be a man... no... hell no.
    If a woman doesn't try to overshadow me... yea.. i could... but i'd gladly watch a woman who has tried while she goes down. I've done this before by the way... no point risking myself for someone who claims to be on my level right?

0|0
    4|0
  • Very easily.
    I tried taking my own life before as well so I'm... actually pretty terrified of death as I naturally should be but there are definitely worse things than dying.
    Like living. It's a lot harder to do.
    So it's an easy yes and that's just a light 'yes'.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think anyone can truly know for sure what they'd do until they're faced with a life and death situation. Some people react without hesitation and without a thought for themselves , while others become paralyzed with fear when they are faced with a life and death situation. But i feel i would sacrifice my own life for someone i loved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d do what it takes for neither of us to lose our lives but if it came down to it, I’d sacrifice my life to save my husband’s life.

I didn’t realise that I would until one month ago when I dreamt that a woman fired a gun at him, I jumped in front of him as I pushed him out of the way and the bullet entered my shoulder. When I woke up, it made me realise that I actually would do whatever it takes to make sure he is happy, safe and healthy!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• When you love someone - really love them - the answer is "Yes. Of course." and that goes without any reservations.

2|0
    0|0
  • I happily would. But take that with a grain of salt cause I also wanna be a marine. I would lose my life for my country and all the people in it. But my SO, when I had her I made sure she knew I loved her so much that I would "fight until my last dying breath to keep [her] safe"

0|0
    0|0
  • Would do gladly 😚 won't even for once. she's everthing for me😘

2|0
    0|0
  • It is impossible to answer this question. Given the choice between her and our kids (in the future), id have to painfully choose the kids.

But if it was either me or her? Im not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes in a heartbeat i would without a doubt i even blame myself at this very moment for not being there when she needed someone there the most (me being 3000 miles away)

0|0
    0|0
  • Risk, nearly all the time.
    Outright die, they'd have to be pretty special...

1|0
    0|0
  • I say yes, but as a man and a health care provider and former Marine I can also say If I was in a position where I could save any life at the cost of my own I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • easy yes. nothing remotely scary about dying or what may or may not come after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, i tend to go very far for the people i care about but not that far. Although it depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Let's be honest - I'm probably not doing anything interesting that day anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would. I'd rather die than let my significant other die. She can go live life again whereas I would've been stuck in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would in a hypothetical situation, but in reality I have no SO anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so but my family members yes. Girls come and go all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • errrr Men have already done this when they agreed to marrying her HA!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I put my life on the line for people I didn't know for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. There are billions of other women in the world. I'm confident I can find a suitable replacement.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a significant other, so I'm sure I don't qualify.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she is she is one i love and she has proven to me that she loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever have any one and she's proven to be loyal, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I actually lover he otherwise she's not worth it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I think there is no need to sacrifice anything if you use the right knowledge. Humans are filled with emotions and it's easy to manipulate those, at least for me. You just have to calculate fast but carefully.

If it's an animal, the situation could help a lot. The weakest spot are the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation. If someone were to break into our house with a gun, I'd be shielding my pets and boyfriend. If he knowingly did something stuipid that resulted in the chance of death, nah.

0|1
    0|0
    • It should be yes or no, not I'll have to think about it.

• Show All
    • Also, mind ya business. If I wanna die for my dog I will buddy

• 😥 never heard of a suicidal baby 🎻🎻🎻

• I think so. Until I’m in that situation, I can’t know for sure, but literally just imagining him dying made it feel like my heart stopped and my first instinct was to say yes so... I think I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation honestly lol. But generally, I'd say yes but I like to think I have more options than just one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on whether I'm married with kids or not.
    If it's just the two of us, then more than likely I will.
    If I have kids, then I will save my kids first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would... probably not die for a bag if Doritos 😒 it just doesn’t sound like a smart idea... 🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Without question. I can't imagine living without him anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was married with kids and I had to choose between my SO and my kids. My kids in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0
  • HELLYES

0|0
    0|0
    • If u don't sacarficed your life to your SO the n you don't actually love your SO

• Yes in a heartbeat
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't loved anyone enough to know if u would

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't currently have an SO but to be honest, I'm not sure. It would depend on the circumstances and how strong my feelings are for him at that point. I kind of feel like my children would be the only ones I would love unconditionally and be able to sacrifice my own life for.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes