Most Helpful Guys
She must be a girl
Most Helpful Girls
If he brings his mother up more than twice on a date im out😂
Dont date women are pure evil all they will do is use you abuse you and manipulate you string you along and break your heart for as long as they can and hurt you because they enjoy it
She must be a girl
If he brings his mother up more than twice on a date im out😂
Make sure she and you have an established connection first. Maybe you've been talking for half an hour and it's going well. You feel confident enough to ask. Always make sure you know beforehand if she is dating someone already to skip past the awkward rejection.
Oh, and she can't smoke. I'm not dating a smoker, disgusting.
When I ask a girl out I give her 2 different days when I'm available to catch up. If she can't make either and doesn't suggest an alternative time, she isn't truly interested. Or she's lazy because it would hurt her ego too much to suggest another time thinking that she is asking me, as the guy out on a date. Either way, I move on.
I don't date my friends. If I plan on being friends with a girl, that's as far as it goes. Dating a friend and then potentially going through a break up with her is too painful and not worth losing the friendship.
It's irrelevant because I am never going to date in my lifetime.
I wear the pants in the relationship. If you always wear the pants then you gotta take your pants off because girls are not allowed to wear pants at my place. House rules, no exceptions.
When I was single I worked by the rule of 2 years up and 2 years down
Basically I would only date a person that was at max 2 years either older or younger than me or the same age
If she lies or expects you to pay for her food then get the fuck out. If she never initiates or says she wants someone ambitious and/or career-driven then get the fuck out.
Never fantasize about something that hasn't happened yet.
Treat me with respect and kindness or i leave if you start abusing me in anyway shape or form be it mentally emotionally or even physically i walk
Nonsmoker. Handles money well. No addictions. Loves family.
Kind of an odd way to say the question... I dont have rules for it. If i had rules then it would feel the same and trying to force a behavior... Not saying thats how you meant the question... Just how i took it
If she pulls out a cigarette the date is over even if she is hottest most interesting girl in the world
Keep it casual at first no deep topics and stay true to yourself.
Is she popular? If yes, avoid. (I have observed a trend, and apply my rule to it.)
No lying. Like I'm so honest if something makes you look big I'll say yes. True honesty. People need that.
No rules... depend on how the conversation goes!!! That is the magic of life.. if we start make rules in dating where is the interesting part?
Uh. Not dating a skittle possessed bitch like in that photo
As long as both are respected and nice to eacother then its all fine
Do it once and if it doesn't work than become a whore
I won't date people who have a problem with law abiding citizens owning and carrying firearms.
Don't date people who are immature with their money.
First rule about dating... you don't talk about dating fight club aka any online dating website.
Don't try to act different, nor polish up on certain areas.
Be open and honest with your partner about everything and anything
I guess for me
1. Be patient. Don't assume their life revolves around you and understand that not everything they do is related to you or your behaviour. That is something that was hard for me
2. Understand people are more complicated then what you see or what they say and you can't fully know a person based on previous conversations or based on one conversation
3. If a guy respects you he will be willing to wait for sex so don't waste your time with a guy who wants sex without marriage
4. When you dine out at a restaurant eat something healthy and pick a place with a good environment rather than a place that gives out tasty food. Also don't spend too much
5. You don't to show your whole personality in one sitting, you can reveal a different side of you every time you meet
6. A guy who likes you for you won't expect you to pretend that you are perfect or happy all the time. He will enjoy you talking about your problems just as much as he enjoys you talking about your successes and he won't judge you based on things you don't control like the type of family you come from.
7. A real guy likes you for things you are and not for things you put on. He won't gain or lose interest in you based on your clothes but will look at how you naturally look and how you naturally act and not what kind of designer brand you have on
8. Even if he doesn't share your beliefs, he won't disrespect you for believing what you do or thinking how you think
9. A good guy is dating you for you - not your hobbies, not your clothes, not your pay cheque, not your hair, not your make up, not your sexual skills and not your popularity or social status
10. A good guy will consider his own flaws before judging you for yours
If at anytime you feel that I am boring, uninteresting, or obnoxious let me know. So that I can fix it because if you leave me guessing or just ghost me after a date I’ll be left wondering why. So basically please communicate with me.
If he keeps being offensive or disrespectful towards you more then once that means he thinks he can get away with it and you need to drop their asses. These type of guys will always have excuses for their behaviour like it's a joke etc you don't need to put up for that especially someone who doesn't see how they hurt you with their words and offensive behaviour.
No nerds. Gotta stop dating people similar to my friends!
Don't really have a rule. Can't say i have much experience. But i follow the gut feeling and try to think objectively about things.
Don't give someone else (like on your phone) more attention than you do to me when you're with me.
Respect patience compassion communication honesty genuine attraction... we’ll see how that works for me 😊🙃😊
Be honest about your feelings at all times. Never be unfaithful, if you feel tempted by someone else, break up.
He must pay for his share. No single person should pay everything. I grew up in poverty and my mom paid for almost everything. When her boyfriend and her went out to eat, she paid for his food because he refused to pay his share. He made 3 times as much as she did and made her feel worthless. He manipulated her because he knew how she grew up (seeing men abuse their wives) so he was super abusive to her too. My Mom saw his behavior as normal because of this. So my first rule in dating is that if we go on a date, he pays for his food. He pays his bills. He pays for him and only him. That makes it equal and fair. Every man and woman should live by this rule in my opinion.
I don't date anyone who bullies other people or pressures me into things.
I've never actually dated, but i have met people with the intention of doing more with them later involving a bed.
My three rules:
1. Comfortable talking online before we meet
2. They must not ask to meet in private. Instant kick.
3. Upon meeting, regardless how perfect our intentions and wants line up, if the gut says no, run.
Usually the snag is at rule 1. I've only had one guy break rule 2 and have never had to implement rule 3.
I suspect dating would be the same, only the talking would be more about thoughts and wishes and life long dreams than what makes you horny XD
The guy must be a practising Christian. No premarital sex in our relationship.
Never talk out of my ass to a guy, until know me very well enough.
Dont date someone just because they are attractive
Only date people you truly like and trust.
Be polite lol
You better like DBZ
Only date someone with the same religion
Sharing is caring
Hug, kiss, romance and😅
If no one likes them leave.
Date for 6 months before committing and putting a title on it.
Love me or leave me. But dont play with me
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.