What's a rule you have about dating?

What's a rule you have about dating?
7d
My first Worthy question. Yay
6d
What's hemp oil dietary supplement? Is it the same as CBD? Oil in a little eye dropper vitamin looking lable

3069

Most Helpful Guys

• Dont date women are pure evil all they will do is use you abuse you and manipulate you string you along and break your heart for as long as they can and hurt you because they enjoy it

Most Helpful Girls

• Annoy the fuck out of them to see if they last.

• 7d

Thats an interesting approach 🤔,,,,,,, fuck u if u annoyed me for no reason!

• 6d

how to find a doormat

• 3d

In all honesty... i kind of agree with this opinion. Its part of what mine is based off of. I wouldn't say annoy, i'd just more... um... break the stereotypes. Because girls are already fucking annoying as is. That entitlement where they feel everything should be given to them. So i say... break the stereotype. For example.. guy pays for the dates... fuck that im not doing it. What guys are "supposed" to do... i don't do. I mean... there would be overlap. I can offer to pay for a date... but if its expected.. fuck that and fuck her.

• If he brings his mother up more than twice on a date im out😂