What about PDA?

Hello! How are you doing? Is everything okay?

I wanted to ask something. Would you like if the person you loved enjoyed affection a lot and was needy pretty often (every 20 minutes)? Something like hugging, kissing or cuddling when laying down on the couch while watching a movie. And what about PDA? Still down for it with the same frequency?

I'm a girl in a relationship with someone who can be a little cold and doesn't like to kiss often. But lately, sometimes I feel like he just tries to avoid it at all costs. Is it okay? Or did he stopped loving me and caring about us?

What about PDA?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love that. My current partner and I are very physical, but ya know, everyone is different and has different preferences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it okay? Yes.
    Why don't you just tell him the problem.