Girlfriend is demanding an allowance or wants out of relationship... should I provide?

So my girlfriend of 6 months has been turning me down for sex and that she is getting sick of the same with me. I asked her what’s wrong and what does that mean , and she responds” you know , I don’t need to tell you”. Finally she says she wants an allowance of $2000 a month ! I was so caught of guard I wanted to end it , but I care about her so was trying to see if I should just do it, negotiate , or nothing? I told her I could give her a few hundred for misc things like hair / nails / gas , but she said that wasn’t enough and she could do better than that on her own. What do u guys think?
Just to clarify it’s not like I’m cheap either. I’ve already taken her on 3 vacations , and got her a LV bag for her B day.
Little on her. She’s 34 , no job , 1 kid , says that a real man takes care of his woman 100%. I asked what 100% means exactly and she said that means everything. She said there’s a long list of Guys that would be willing to do it.

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this an adult woman with a job? Who does she think she is?

Do you want her as a sugar baby like that?

I doubt it.

Sure, I would love it if people poured money into my bank account too, but it's not like I think it's realistic to ask.

I'd say "no way". She can go find a sugar daddy for that.

• 34 no job. says real man will take care of her. Routine is take kid to school , then workout , then hang out.

• Most men do not pay all the expenses of their girlfriends.

Most Helpful Guys

• Did you erroneously write girlfriend instead of wife?

• You can't be serious. Have some self-cocking-respect.

• Trust me I know. She laid it on me heavy now ready to pull plug just like that over money.