Did you ever attend a wedding, how was the experience and did the experience change you as a person?

I went to a wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful experience. It was relaxing and peaceful, something different from a daily routine. Weddings are an opportunity for me reflect how beautiful love and life are. Weddings encourage me to get married, I start dreaming of my wedding. It is also an emotional experience, and it reminds you how beautiful life is and how beautiful marriage is.
It also teaches me to take relationships seriously, because for a lot of people, relationships and love have become a joke, a game and a time pass.
Somewhere they lack passion. You may laugh at me but I feel in the Romeo and Juliet type, where you can take a bullet for the other person. I believe in deep intense love. I am a typical person.
My dream is to get married one day. I have a crush, told my 11 year old cousin to tell him on whatsapp, and I didn't manage to get a reply from my 11 year old cousin yet. Pray for me guys. I just want the guy to find out about my feelings.
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
Royal weddings
Royal weddings
Pakistani celebrity couple- Aiza and Danish
Pakistani celebrity with baby girl
Pakistani celebrity with baby girl

Indian Miss World of 1999 & Bollywood celebrity couple

Pakistan's prime minister, former cricket captain Imran Khan with Jemima

Imran Khan won the world cup for Pakistan and is now a Prime Minister. He made the former prime minister step down over a case of corruption of 300 billion rupees, and then using that money to buy flats in London. He got the former prime minister and his daughter jailed - the dad got jailed for 10 years and his daughter got jailed for 8 years. That guy had been a prime minister three times, and was cheating the country the entire time.

Imran Khan and Jemima did get divorced but the pair were very famous, they both have a lot of respect for each other, and they have two sons and a daughter. Imran Khan got married the third time. The second time, he married a British Pakistan BBC weather presenter called Reham Khan.
disappointed by girls who called weddings a show off and a waste of money, I want to make sure they never have a grand wedding in life, but instead get married inside their house with parents and siblings only or court marriage. We earn money to spend on things that make us happy.

3145

Most Helpful Guys

• I wish to get married. I am Indian.

Don't worry about people over here. They're fools. They don't know importance of marriage.
    Marriage is a responsibility.
    They won't understand it.

I don't watch news so I don't know about Imran Khan

But I hate Pakistan , that's for sure.
    I hate Pakistan for its deeds and for their thoughts and actions.

Improve Pakistan improve

I attend marriages. At least one in a year.

• I don't hate anybody In personal.
      Many good people live in Pakistan.

As for you, you're just another person who loves her nation.

I love my nation and you love yours

So there's no problem you or me.

• See, there's no point in discussion or debate. I don't know how to type "that" fast And tbh I don't have a very nice phone.

If you want, then copy paste the same things in my message box. I will take my time and reply whenever I want.

• Lmao. Feel free to reply whenever you can, I've learnt to be pateint so take your time listing out yout views 😉

• Ja, I have been to a wedding once when I was maybe 10 years old. It looked like a very big ceremony with giant cake, banquet, balloons, a stage, loud music, people dancing and drinking and it was extremely boooring for me to the end. We came there on noon and left at midnight. I felt irritated at that time.

"Weddings are an opportunity for me reflect how beautiful love and life are. Weddings encourage me to get married, I start dreaming of my wedding. It is also an emotional experience, and it reminds you how beautiful life is and how beautiful marriage is."

This is one of the biggest illusions people conclude just like people feel left out because they see posts on social media of their friends with their partner.
    Do not be fooled by either.

"My dream is to get married one day."

I noticed you said you start dreaming of your *wedding*. Add to it how you imagine weddings to be this makes one sign, that when girls say "i want to get married" they don't mean they want to actually get married but only throw the wedding ceremony and be the center of attention.

"Imran Khan and Jemima did get divorced but the pair were very famous, they both have a lot of respect for each other, and they have two sons and a daughter. Imran Khan got married the third time. The second time, he married a British Pakistan BBC weather presenter called Reham Khan."

More proof that marriages and overpriced weddings are a joke and nothing about love and there is nothing beautiful about it (other than finally divorcing 2 times?).

BUUUT
    Don't let my negativity spoil your dreams. I know I can be harsh with certain truths and that's why i'm sort of infamous.

@judgmentday I'm letting you know my opinion.

• lol
      I liked the plot twist at the end, the last three lines, I almost had a emotional breakdown, and almost got demotivated and heart broken but the last three lines made me smile.

• 6d

@Unit1 In the end, it is whatever it is, I just think the director should have gone back and made some edits to make that board smaller at least, and retconned it as the corrected and revised edition, and then all this stuff from mythbusters would then be irrelevant. I still find that whatever they come up with in fiction hardly ever applies to reality either way. Especially in regards to romance, "love", and that biggest load of bullshit "happily ever after", when clearly, that's all but a lie, because many unexpected things eventually can and will happen, and not all of them are going to be good, easy, nor comfy.

• 6d

@JudgmentDay i think the directors didn't know people are going to pay attention to the wooden board, So they took one, that seems to fit in by the eye for that scene. They didn't expect the viewers to actually stop and replay that scene.

Most Helpful Girls

• I only attended one wedding, my cousin's.
    It wasn't as I had imagined. Even during the exchange of vows at the church there was a lot of laughing and goofing around, also some teasing from his sister who was sitting nearby, which I think disrupted what should have been a sacred smooth ceremony.

But it wasn't my wedding.
    Afterward, still at the church, we went to talk with the newlyweds. Given that I haven't met the bride prior to that day, I introduced myself as cousin of the groom and congratulated her. She looked ecstatic to just be there, like a shining queen bee. She just stared at me and turned away, as if I hadn't said anything, or if I wasn't even there.
    The party itself was meh, but what I remember well is that moment at the church.
    Well, they got divorced a couple of years later and it turned out she was a lesbian, or so they say.

I myself got married last year, but I live far away from home and we didn't have a party. Definitely not my dream wedding, but it's what it is.

• I really enjoy the idea of two people having found one another and pledging to love one another for as long as they live. I've been to several weddings and been in a few, but my brothers was everything that family and love should be about. We'd never met his in-laws before the wedding because they lived so far away, but upon meeting their side of the family, everyone was incredibly welcoming and during the days before the wedding, every single family member and friend pitched in to help with anything they could---I mean hours and days of work, and no complaints. It was the same for my side. It was also nice to see another family like ours where most of the people had been married for decades.