Do you remember the first time you were cheated on?

Do you?

Cause I do.

3059

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont, because cheating is avoidable and I've avoided it. Why? because i know how it works. The person claiming to have been "cheated on"... is 90% possibly the person who started the cheating.
    when someone has sex with someone else... thats the END of cheating... its a reaction to an action, an action started by the so called "victim"... basically what im trying to say to you ma'am is that YOU were the cheater. (most likely)

Im not blind to the fact that there are greedy or unsure people out there... but thats just like 10%... odds are... you caused your own cheating scenario.

• This is definitely the most absurd thing I've ever come across

• I don't intend to understand it anymore either, I just hope this way works for you the day you get cheated anyway

• @Legendary_Shark never been cheated on... never will be cheated on, because i understand the concept of cheating and i know if my girl went outside to be happy... I..(capital I) fucked up. meaning I cheated first. so guess what? i dont fuck up.

• Yeah, me and my ex had some troubles in our relationship but were in the process of talking about it, and since summer just started we were not online or near eachother, so communication came down to a few hours a day on messenger, we later decided to have a break and focus on ourselves then come back together and see how things are again. She ended up creating stories of me being abusive and aggressive and that we had broken up about 2 weeks into summer, and I took that as actual breakup, with my best friend taking her side as well and abandoning me. Half a year later i wrote to him again and he apologized and we talked again, and it turned out she was in a relationship with him for 2 months before summer started, telling him we had broken up by that time. She even later cheated on him, going as far as writing to him on Skype while cam sexting with an other guy at the same time

Most Helpful Girls

• Through an mmorpg game long time ago. Was in my younger teens. Was submissive to the wrong guy and he didn’t want to share anything about himself as i tried to share things with him.. things weren’t getting anywhere when he found out im not the type to show so much skin n my body.. yes he asked. I noticed he wasn’t hanging around me all that much and when he did visit, he acted weird, like he was hiding something but couldn’t say it. An acquaintance gamer in my guild checked an area and found him and another chick sitting in each other’s laps in the game and them close together in the hot spring... they ran when i came. Was like welp, that’s gonna take me sometime to process :/