Do you remember the first time you were cheated on?

Do you?

Cause I do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont, because cheating is avoidable and I've avoided it. Why? because i know how it works. The person claiming to have been "cheated on"... is 90% possibly the person who started the cheating.
    when someone has sex with someone else... thats the END of cheating... its a reaction to an action, an action started by the so called "victim"... basically what im trying to say to you ma'am is that YOU were the cheater. (most likely)

Im not blind to the fact that there are greedy or unsure people out there... but thats just like 10%... odds are... you caused your own cheating scenario.

0|0
    1|1
    • This is definitely the most absurd thing I've ever come across

• Show All
    • I don't intend to understand it anymore either, I just hope this way works for you the day you get cheated anyway

• @Legendary_Shark never been cheated on... never will be cheated on, because i understand the concept of cheating and i know if my girl went outside to be happy... I..(capital I) fucked up. meaning I cheated first. so guess what? i dont fuck up.

• Yeah, me and my ex had some troubles in our relationship but were in the process of talking about it, and since summer just started we were not online or near eachother, so communication came down to a few hours a day on messenger, we later decided to have a break and focus on ourselves then come back together and see how things are again. She ended up creating stories of me being abusive and aggressive and that we had broken up about 2 weeks into summer, and I took that as actual breakup, with my best friend taking her side as well and abandoning me. Half a year later i wrote to him again and he apologized and we talked again, and it turned out she was in a relationship with him for 2 months before summer started, telling him we had broken up by that time. She even later cheated on him, going as far as writing to him on Skype while cam sexting with an other guy at the same time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Through an mmorpg game long time ago. Was in my younger teens. Was submissive to the wrong guy and he didn’t want to share anything about himself as i tried to share things with him.. things weren’t getting anywhere when he found out im not the type to show so much skin n my body.. yes he asked. I noticed he wasn’t hanging around me all that much and when he did visit, he acted weird, like he was hiding something but couldn’t say it. An acquaintance gamer in my guild checked an area and found him and another chick sitting in each other’s laps in the game and them close together in the hot spring... they ran when i came. Was like welp, that’s gonna take me sometime to process :/

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• Yeah. It wasn't that dramatic. I was dating a girl for a month and she was supposed to sleep over at my house but my freaking dad caught us and made her leave, except she lived like an hour away. So she slept at one of my friends friends houses and she hooked up with him. But I wasn't in love or really care about her, it was just for sex. Anyways. He was a dummy because they then dated but I kept hooking up with her LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • Remembering something depends upon how the memory has made us feel about ourselves. Sure, being cheated on makes you feel kinda stupid and humiliated. So yes, its normal. But one has to understand that it was not your fault. The other person who has cheated somebody has acted to satisfy his own ego. So yeah it's pathetic on his part. But don't blame yourself for the other person being an Ass...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. When I was 22, I'd only had one relationship, it had only lasted 3 months, and she was so obsessed with me it was annoying. I've had one relationship since then. So I guess I just haven't had much opportunity to be cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first girlfriend it turned out was cheating on me with her boyfriend back in the UK :P I was fairly choked at the time but looking back now it was fairly obvious :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Well the first time I found out is probably closer to the truth... She had another guy with the same name as me so I'd get these texts asking me about my basketball game or something else I don't do

0|0
    0|0
  • I had been in a relationship with this girl who I was madly in love with that lasted for a year and a half and I found out through friends that she was seeing my former best friend behind my back. We haven't talked since

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I shrugged it off and moved on! You can't hold a grudge over something so trivial when there are SO MANY worse things that can happen in a relationship - just ditched their ass and let it go!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i do and it wasn't even anything sexual but it did cause some lasting damage where i can get really paranoid if a similar situation arises. So my future partner should just be very open in her communication, if she has a change of plans at the last moment just tell me and we are ok. But don't repeat the last girl by not showing up without letting me know, because then i start thinking back of the time she did it while simultaneously telling all her friends how annoying i am for asking where she went. No more "I gotta go to the post office ill be with you in 30 minutes ok?" and then completely avoiding me just cancel the appointment and tell me what came in between so i can do something else instead of wasting my time wondering where she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course i do.
    it took me 4days to accept that actually happened, a little cognitive dissonance 😅 i was young, and disney cursed us all you know..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. well i remember the first time i found i had been cheated on February 2003.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, last year on the new year's eve, my girlfriend, gave me excuse that she's not fine. But later I found out she went with someone else for celebrating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so lucky as far as I know, I never cheated on or was cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. didn't bother me much - just moved on to another fish in the sea...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she blamed me for all and asked for things irrational I cut with her and in two days she had a photo with her new boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only person who's being cheated is the one who relinquishes their sexual freedom for satisfying another person's insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... no wait, it turned out to be a fake rumour spread because the person who spread the rumour was extremely jealous of our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I was coming home early from work to surprise her, I walk in to my home, i hear moaning, I walk to the bedroom silently, I see her riding some black guy. I step out, go to my den, Get my 50 caliber desert eagle, make sure it is NOT LOADED, go back to the bedroom pull the gun out and say "You have 30 seconds to leave my house or i will separate you from your life" They ran out naked. they tried to have me charged with something, i can't remember, but they failed, After they left all of her stuff went on my front lawn and i had a bonfire with it..

0|1
    0|0
  • Once, and it was done right there. So where they. Standing naked I. The front lawn. I burnt there clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why so many posts about cheating?

But to answer your question, yes I do and it was a shock to me because I never saw it coming. Was back in high school when she was sleeping with a friend of mine and she accidentally let it slip when she sent me a text that was meant for him. He and I fought (I got a black eye and some broken fingers and he lost 3 molars and 2 other teeth in the front and a cracked rib). I dumped her after I told her he and I fought and that was that.

Ah such is teenage puppy love and jealousy... 😂

But yeah that's how it happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who could forget i kicked some Ass but then i saw it was mutual so i left without ever seeing Her again

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• I don't really think it's something that you can really forget

1|0
    0|0
  • I only remember two guys did cheated on but. One of dump me but I caught my last ex boyfriend cheated on me and I dumped his ass. I been accused of cheating that I haven’t even cheated on any one while in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's one of those things that stay with you forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because very fortunately I never have, and naturally sincerely hope I never will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time? What like you let it happen more then once?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of and hopefully it stays that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think id be able to forget sonething like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive issues should nor be touched randomly. But people for their own well being do it randomly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've ever been cheated on but I can Harley believe you forget about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes i do it was so horrible and i was heart broken

0|0
    0|0
  • You never forget that... I remember I don’t think about it. Life moves on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many times -.- fucking annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, because it hasn't happened to me yet

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause it haven't happened yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I found out there were 5 other girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course caught her to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one forgets that