Have you ever cheated, been VERY tempted to cheat or has the thought never crossed your mind?

• I've cheated before.
    Vote A
  • I came very close to cheating but never have.
    Vote B
  • I think about cheating a lot.
    Vote C
  • thought of cheating has never crossed my mind.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if this counts as "getting close" but I managed to catch feelings for another guy a few years ago while being in a relationship. He was interested in me aswell but I told him that I deeply love my boyfriend a that the crush I have for him just isn't worth it for me to throw away my relationship and cut off contact to him. The following months I was expiriencing a strange mix of being in a relationship, being secretly lovesick and feeling guilty about my own feelings. It's almost two years ago by now, the guy tried to contact me a couple times since then until I completely blocked him everywhere. I'm still in the same relationship to this day by the way and never told my boyfriend about this whole thing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Won`t lie, the thought has crossed my mind once, but i would never initiate tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cheated, never will. I've had a front row seat to the damage infidelity causes... dad cheating on mom... my girlfriend cheating on me... recently happened again... and I threw her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cheated and never will.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes