Why does she do this to me?

My best friend keeps coming to me for relationship advice. I never had a relationship before. Is she picking on me? I think she is. I have no type of experience compared to her 10+ relationships. Why is she doing this?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, if she your age and has had 10+ relationships than she's probably doing a poor job of it. Maybe she thinks you can tell her how to have one good one. Maybe she's right.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

But I never been in a relationship I can't really help much.

• 5d

You might be surprised. Some simple advice based upon your objective observations might be useful. Ask yourself how she might be sabotaging her relations. Surely you must have an opinion if she is your friend? It's not rocket science.

• 5d

Ig thanks

• Because your her best friend so she tells you everything. Doesn’t matter if you don’t have experience or not just your really close with her

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she needs your opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • To have sex with you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My friends do this too even though I have no hands on relationship experience at all. It’s for multiple reasons. First of all, she’s your friend so she’s going to come to you with her problems regardless of if you can help or not. Second of all, a lot of people get blinded by love or do irrational things when they really like someone. Sometimes it’s good to get an outside view on things from someone that isn’t involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just want a third opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Lol I'm her first choice honestly

• 4d

Third opinion is a means to request an outside opinion regarding doubts or disagreement... between two parties.
      1st party her, 2nd party her boyfriend and lastly, you.

Recommended myTakes