Most Helpful Girl

• No there isn't. Cheating is wrong ! ♡♡♡

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

do you faced anything like that?

• Show All
    • 2d

I have waited for a long time, and every time i just get more hurt by the same person... ♡

• 2d

Don’t forget 1 things u may get hurr many times but there will be a one who fade away all your sadness in one look just wait

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• NOpe.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Why any reasons

• Show All
    • 6d

Why? because being drunk/high is not an excuse, someone being at the right place and right time isn't an excuse, and not being into them is not an excuse. Its distasteful, and it really doesn't show well on the character of the person no matter HOW amazing they are.

If you truly aren't in the relationship fully, either don't be with them, or leave the relationship while leaving them with dignity and respect.

As for the people being cheated on, there is only one real option to pick, and thats leaving the relationship with your head held high. And, not expecting that each relationship you enter - you to be cheated on. People usually become the monsters, we believe them - even when they aren't that.

• 6d

COOL AND PLEASE DONT MAIN ONCEN CAN U message IN INBOX I DONT HAVE ENOUGH XP AND I REQ U TO ANSWER REMAINING QUESTIONS OF MAIN

• there is no excuse in cheating. if you have to even think about cheating on your partner, you clearly don't respect and love them as much as you thought you did because cheating normally occurs when you are tired of your s/o and you no are interested in other people. it's disrespectful and it will have a negative impact on the long run. if you're thinking about cheating, consult with your partner or leave. don't hurt them and make them feel like they weren't worth enough for you. good luck!

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

TQ FOR INFORMATION ONCE CAN U message IN INBOX SO I CAN GER LITTLE MORE CLERITY DONT MAIN I DONT HAVE ENOUGH XP TO message

• Absolutely not

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No never

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes