Do more people prefer friends with benefits over monogamous relationships these days?

It seems like the easier option people go with these days.
  • Yes
  • No

211

Most Helpful Guys

• I said yes but in actuality i don't think people prefer it so much as they don't want to do the work that is required in a serious relationship.

• Full, official romantic relationships come with a whole lot more responsibility and much higher levels of expectations - and a lot of people are looking for just some sex, comfort, and companionship for a couple of hours a week - and then leave them alone to live their lives. They don't want to meet your parents, they don't want to take you to the airport or help you move or get into arguments over the cable bill.