Do more people prefer friends with benefits over monogamous relationships these days?

It seems like the easier option people go with these days.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I said yes but in actuality i don't think people prefer it so much as they don't want to do the work that is required in a serious relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Full, official romantic relationships come with a whole lot more responsibility and much higher levels of expectations - and a lot of people are looking for just some sex, comfort, and companionship for a couple of hours a week - and then leave them alone to live their lives. They don't want to meet your parents, they don't want to take you to the airport or help you move or get into arguments over the cable bill.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• For most people no but that is only because they can't find that right friends with benefits. I think a lot of people would forget about serious relationships if only they could find friendship with sex as a bonus. It is like having the best of both worlds but in reality it is just as hard to find as a serious realtionship.

0|0
    0|0
  • these days have changed, 20 years ago was bad to sleep around & use people, im a Cancerian so it built into me to be monogamous & detest one nights or using someone, as long as you can find a good Cancerian guy you have high chances never try to use you & treat you like you deserve, im 42 & been single for 2 years so getting back into dating for right one, but so many these days want hook up or friends with benefits,
    you might have fun with friends with benefits but you can never beat the intensity that only comes from having a real bond, it not easy for a guy find a genuine girl these days & its sad

1|0
    0|0
    • I have 2 questions posted atm, after girls opinion, be nice if can in return ty

• I can only speak for myself , but I say no. Exclusivety and loyalty are important to me. I don't share, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • In their 20's and earlier, yes. 30's and over, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like it. People get horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't like to put the work in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people like myself crave closeness and intimacy without the need for big love to happen just right away. Being in a relationship is work, and you can easily hurt someone or get hurt. There is so many factors for a successful relationship in order to work it's beyond me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe more common, but it's also what you hear about more often. I always thought I wanted fwbs until I had one, now I'll never do that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People ghost on each other when they want to break up with them. They would cheat while ghosting when things aren't working out or they're bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it to be monogamous

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes