My wife is probably not a good person and probably use to be a hoe I don't care but it bothers me that she thinks she's innocent is that strange?

When we met she had a live in boyfriend she convinced me to stop using condoms a month later. I found a sextape of her and her ex and put together that me and him ad significant overlap like she was still living with him and having sex with him within a week of us having unprotected sex. She's given head to one night stands and other general hoe things I'm not judging I just don't like how she tries to act like I was such a slut because my number is higher when she was very reckless in my opinion whenever if ever it comes up is that weird

32

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. If you think that your wife is a bad person... why are you still with her?
    2. That overlap is not good. To have a chance at working, a person needs some healing space between relationships. ( kinda like a detox) I get that it is sometimes hard to move out right away because of housing affordability... but you don’t go keep on having sex! 🙄
    3. Blow jobs with one night stands... seriously she needs to get tested! Maybe you should too to protect your health!

• All of these thong were years ago

• Well, it sounds like the main issue here is, not with her past behaviour. But in how she currently views YOUR past behaviour. You are just deflecting on her. You both need to have a serious talk about how this is affecting your relationship. Its in the past, but you still decided to be with each other. You have two choices. 1. Agree to stay together. But both agree to let the past go.
      Or 2. If one, or both of you can’t let it go, then you need to break up. It is clearly destroying your relationship, and only moving pass this issue or moving on altogether will result in a positive outcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did u marry her?
    This could lead problems in a married life.

• Like I said these thing were all from yeas ago and I'm also no angel I did things in the past an even in our relationship after finding out some of these things and I except that she just thinks she is such a good girl when really she's not

• I have nothing to. say now.